Firewall Error?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonSlayer34253

03-10-2014

Thats sad now we'll miss the team builder because of this problem... I was so impatient for this ...

Weeknox

03-10-2014

its kinda sad that this thread has been for 4 days and still not a single riot manager has said nothing..

Mike4Real

03-10-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeknox View Post
its kinda sad that this thread has been for 4 days and still not a single riot manager has said nothing..
None of the Riot employees are really looking in the sub forum here because its happening to Windows users as well, which is lame, but that's just what they do. Here's the latest info from the main thread for the problem:

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...29580#45729580

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotSuperfoxman View Post
Hey guys,

Thanks for attaching your netlogs. A lot of them are what I expected to see. We are working on narrowing down where the issue is and it is proving to be more difficult since the information in the netlogs look like this

Mon Mar 10 21:26:35 2014: [time], [address], [incoming], [outgoing], [app_ctos], [app_stoc], [loss], [sent], [ping], [variance], [reliable delayed], [unreliable delayed], [app update delayed], [Time spent in critical section (frame)]

Normally it would have one of the game server IP you connected to but since you never reach the server it makes it harder to track down where the issue is.

Thu Dec 26 17:29:52 2013: [time], [address], [incoming], [outgoing], [app_ctos], [app_stoc], [loss], [sent], [ping], [variance], [reliable delayed], [unreliable delayed], [app update delayed], [Time spent in critical section (frame)]
Thu Dec 26 17:29:56 2013: A new client connected from 192.64.170.211.

We are still working to correct the issue. For now, players who are still experiencing the firewall error can you let us know what state you live in and what your provider is?
You guys should maybe go in that thread and ask for posts explaining how to run their tests on Macs. I would do it, but like I said I don't have the problem. Although I have seen the firewall message pop up before incorrectly. That was during the all for one mode though.

DemonSlayer34253

03-13-2014

Now that's funny because I didn't had the chance to play in a team builder game.... Yayyy

PsychoThrill

03-14-2014

I come bearing good news. I saw a lot of people with the firewall error on windows saying that resyncing their windows computer clock fixed the firewall error. Im not sure why the league of legends infrastructure would be so weird that this would affect something, but there you go. So out of curiosity, I decided to try resyncing my mac computer clock to see if I would have similar success. I have not been able to play games for about a week without the firewall error, but after syncing the game clock I have had zero issues with the game. voila.