Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Firewall Error?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemonSlayer34253

03-08-2014

I've just tried to enter in a game and now its the fourth time i begin i'm so scared to get banned bcuz of this problem :/ Pls we need to fix this !!

ExplicitProd187

Recruiter

03-08-2014

May i get loss prevented wtf i just started a ranked and after champ select black screen

BestInEurope

03-08-2014

Same problem, anyone figure anything out yet?

Mike4Real

03-09-2014

Apparently this isn't a Mac specific problem because lots of people are having it...

There was a topic about this on the front page of the LoL subreddit today and there's a 90 page thread on this issue on the site forums:
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/1zy55z/there_is_currently_a_gamebreaking_bug_which_has/
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3944677

I personally don't have this problem right now but if I were to guess what was causing it I would say its that Riot is having issues connecting their servers with certain internet providers. Somedays my friends who are on FIOS both lag, and other days myself and my other friends, who have Comcast, have issues.

As something to try if you have a laptop, maybe go to a friend's house and see if you don't have the issue on their internet connection? I'm not really sure but its something to try anyway.

Miniparabol

03-09-2014

Verified, approx 3 day.

FatDogCat

03-10-2014

me too, seems we are not allowed to play lol forever

NlHILIST

Senior Recruiter

03-10-2014

Here's what worked for me: I bypassed my PC through the router firewall(using DMZ). I assume the fix might work for the mac too. I have both a mac and a PC. I also had Battleye client not responding errors repeatedly on DayZ standalone. This fix solved that problem as well.

BestInEurope

03-10-2014

Any news yet? I don't even have a firewall.

aaangusss

03-10-2014

so upset about this problem coz i only hv mac at hm @@

Sociopast

03-10-2014

Went into team builder twice already, and this happens. Seriously? My teams probably lost because of this firewall shenanigans. Get this fixed pronto. I don't want to be kicked from matches for failing to respond if it's the clients fault.