Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Firewall Error?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykgrr

03-08-2014

I finish champ select then enter the load-in screen when a frightful message explaining that there is an error. A message says that my firewall may be blocking LoL's connection to the internet. I do believe this is a rather common problem and it needs to be fixed. Are there ANY know solutions? Can I ever play League of Legends again?

DemonSlayer34253

03-08-2014

Third time for me now xD i've try everything possible restart my router, restart my computer, restart the game, activate desactivate my firewall, picking my nose hahaha and nothing worked

Mohern

03-08-2014

Happening to me too. I can connect to a custom game but when it comes to normal and ranked the client says it cannot connect to the server.
Hopefully this gets resolved because I couldn't connect to my ranked game earlier today...

Weeknox

03-08-2014

I have the same problem, im starting to think its a clients problem

Weeknox

03-08-2014

http://imgur.com/uxp7bXh (http://imgur.com/uxp7bXh)

Jaykgrr

03-08-2014

I get the SAME EXACT THING as Weeknox. It looks like we can only hope that Riot will fix this soon because its probably a client problem as he said.

The Negative One

03-08-2014

I had the exact same problem for the first time last night. I sure hope they fix it soon

Lindsey Lowend

03-08-2014

i got the same thing too

Baba Sugar

03-08-2014

me too

Ancient Moonbeam

03-08-2014

Same exact problem, except its been happening to me for 3 days now