Need a new champ :(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkengate

01-06-2011

So, i have lots of RP/IP to spend, and have good runes, etc... But wanting to mix it up a bit.
I tend to usually play Janna, Swain, Udyr(jungle) and sometimes dabble w/malz, lux, cass cuz they fun and VERY active...

So, i have a few heroes i've been looking at, but cant really decide, and prob have enough for 2 of them..

Trundle -- I never ever see this guy, but he looks really fun. Any input?
Sona -- Mobile locket? is that all she does? is she fun? Or is she half the support janna is -.-
and lastly, LeBlanc. -- tried leblanc on a friends account; she was very fun and active, but i kinda failed at her is she weak? or just need practice? I felt she was a mini kassadin :/ and everywhere i go, i hear people say how bad she is compared to him... Is she at all better if u get really good w/her? or is kass just better all the time, lol

Are any of those chars viable/good? Active? fun? I tend to like active chars, or, hard chars... where if pulled off well, are insanely powerful..

Arkengate

01-07-2011

bump

ănal

01-07-2011

Look into your soul

HardToFindAName

01-07-2011

Never played Trundle, so I can't help you there.
I've played Sona, and she is... passive to say the least. I much prefer Janna, as she at least has escape plans.
As for Leblanc, I really like her She's a nice nuke, and with ignite+flash you can get your opponent fairly fast if you go mid lane. From there you can rack up the kills
However I've never played Kassadin, so I can't really compare both.

Misterjscape

01-07-2011

Kassadin is op that why hes always better, Sona is pretty good I usually win when there's a Sona on my team but NEVER solo with her and Trundle, I've never played with him ether so I'd say Sona is probable the best to get but if you don't have kass get him now! he's pretty cheap too... but in late game a a tank or DPS will probable beat you, if there good.

Mambazo

01-07-2011

You like hard chars, when if pulled off well, are insanely powerful? Anivia. Requires a good deal of skill to play optimally but will wreck face if you can do it.
I've heard people call her easymode. That is truly an idiotic statement. She's easy to own with if you are against idiots that are unaware of the damage she can do. Against competent players she is tough as hell to play because she is SO slow and SO squishy, even with her egg, which is only useful in the way people think it is for the first 10 levels tops. After that it becomes largely unhelpful, although of course it can still save you.