Rager Fault Report?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZennLin

01-28-2013

One of the most main topic on forum was

• Rage players report a player for their skills
  • Rager tells his teamate to report him/her for made up reason
  • People who rage report players getting them ban

These are just so annoying but we can't stop people for what they do. The system can't check each case one by one if they do there will be hundreds cases for them to review each day. I want to ask, we can show the tribunal system the proof but it would require a player receive massive reports before their name show on the system. Now, how can we show ourselves that we are innocent? Sending tickets won't be effective in most of the time, hundreds of victims were ban from ragers and i am just getting sick of them. Playing good, was one of the trigger.

* This is one story i just had earlier *

In one match i was playing as Ahri and playing pretty well with others but i decide on some cases i push top lane and bottom lane in the later game to clean up the mod and a person playing Jax keep complaining about how i am not with them but yet and the end of the game i end up with most kills and we eventually win the game but he told the whole team to report me for not listening to him while i could just follow them and let them destroy our torret! How rediculous?! Rager is being such a trash that can cause u trouble and i can not believe how my teamate listen to them while i got almost triple their kills.

Here by i want a discussion on how ragers can be prevented. Say all you want, good or bad, of what i wrote, rager replies i dont care about your opinions, so are most other players. When you ragers report people,

"Report Ahri, shes not listening to us"
*Translation*
"**** Ahri, she is a ***** for not listening to what i said"

Kuryaka

01-28-2013

It's also possible that the enemy team sees you pushing and decides to force a 4v5. -shrug-

I have not yet seen a ban in which a player has only responded civilly. Show me some of these and I'll agree that Tribunal has problems.

All in all, best to keep quiet and avoid responding to trolls.

katyyyyyyyyyyy

01-28-2013

yeah verballizing you will report someone, as a form of bullying in either champ select or in the game. is wrong. many people were banned for "asking people in all chat to report someone", a while back.