Ezreal vs Caitlyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

freelancer32

01-06-2011

What do you guys think the outcome is should these two champ face in a solo lane (include runes, masteries, and summoner spell; no teammate help)?

I have played about 2 games with Caitlyn being mid. Won one game, I forgot about the other.

Runes: T3 Red Armor Pen, T3 Yellow Flat Armor, T3 Blue Flat Mag. Resist, T3 Health Quint

Masteries: 21/9/0

Summoner Spell: Exhaust, Ignite

Credits go to Win10cent's build and strategy, its what I use to mid Ez every time now -> http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/gu...al-guide.xhtml

My experience: Caitlyn can easily out harass with range and skills. Watch out especially for her Innate AA, does a **** load. She has good utility that can often bring Ez down if he doesn't move after every attack he makes or just move constantly. Early game power goes to Caitlyn in every bit.

Positive Note: If Caitlyn tries to harass you with her Q spell, she'll run out of mana quickly forcing her to just AA unless she has some form of mana regen. When you are at level 6 as Ez, you have the advantage in terms of quick-burst damage than Caitlyn because you have 4 spells that deals nothing but damage; she has 3 (2 skillshot, one snare). If you grabbed both Exhaust and Ignite, you're chances are higher for a kill. With just one of them, chances are a bit lowered, unless you have insane luck or skills.

Now, when playing Ez against Caitlyn it will become a nightmare because of her higher harassing potential, range, and early game prowess in mid. Against others, I do not think so...yet.

In return, give me feedback on how you guys would deal with Caitlyn in a solo lane. Much thanks!

Fourth22

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2011

Taking Caitlyn is like a 4v5 game where one member on the team of 5 has a slightly reduced cs. Get to late game and any effect she had early game will die out.

freelancer32

01-08-2011

Bump.

Ðelicious

09-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourth22 View Post
Taking Caitlyn is like a 4v5 game where one member on the team of 5 has a slightly reduced cs. Get to late game and any effect she had early game will die out.
definitely.

iP1ayJarvan

09-24-2013

what adc has no lategame? no matter how little steroids, 600 damage autoattacks still hurt, especially on one with so much range. the only things that have little to no relevance in teamfights are her Q and R, because at that point her autoattacks outscale those

67chrome

09-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðelicious View Post
definitely.
why did you necro a thread from 2011?

That's some powerful necromancy right there.

Mathbalnase

09-24-2013

You should see the heim necro from 2010

iP1ayJarvan

09-24-2013

baited very nicely there, my bad XD