Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About the soundcloud for league of legends music.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HesOnTop

Recruiter

03-05-2014

Seems really cool! Is it official? Thanks a ton whoever did this but I have only ONE gripe about it.

The old music. I'm sure there are songs missing. Is there a complete collection anywhere? From every, single, log in screen theme to all the themes you hear in-game on each map, even old maps like before beta TT and the proving grounds, and even the queue music from before the game launches.

Basically I'm hoping this turns into a musical history of everything league of legends.

sakakyu

03-08-2014

thats actually really cool. Do you have a link for it?

*edit* Gasp! Teemo!

Riot Eno

Senior Sound Designer

03-08-2014

Quote:
HesOnTop:
Seems really cool! Is it official? Thanks a ton whoever did this but I have only ONE gripe about it.

The old music. I'm sure there are songs missing. Is there a complete collection anywhere? From every, single, log in screen theme to all the themes you hear in-game on each map, even old maps like before beta TT and the proving grounds, and even the queue music from before the game launches.

Basically I'm hoping this turns into a musical history of everything league of legends.

It is indeed the official League of Legends Soundcloud page!

https://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends

I talked to Praeco about unearthing some of the older tracks, and he's gonna' look into it! Thanks for the feedback, dude! =D

HesOnTop

Recruiter

03-09-2014

Quote:
Riot Eno:
It is indeed the official League of Legends Soundcloud page!

https://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends

I talked to Praeco about unearthing some of the older tracks, and he's gonna' look into it! Thanks for the feedback, dude! =D

you guys are awesome. Keep up the great work! I'll be listening in the future

Thilaon

09-04-2014

Bump. And also: awesome! And while you're at it (if it's not too much trouble), can I request flac? And speaking of flac, is there any chance of the Pentakill album being released as flac? Pretty please!