Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Reds Could we get some more information on lee sin's rework?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cant Blind This

03-04-2014

As a lee sin main since season 2 I can say I'm excited, while I do love his early game sometimes having a game thrown because you lack carry potential later on is frustrating.

Would it be possible to know what you're trying to change around? Will his spells stay the same or will they be completely reworked? If it's too early to say that's fine, would just love a reply

Cant Blind This

03-04-2014

Bump

Gd Bot

03-04-2014

they confirmed theres a lee rework?

Cant Blind This

03-04-2014

Quote:
Gd Bot:

ya on saints stream

but seriously yea a red said it on an elise thread (don't have the link), it's probably not for a long time though.

Derp Purple

03-04-2014

Quote:
Gd Bot:

Q is no longer a skillshot.

This way Lee mains can't use the skill cap excuse.

Cant Blind This

03-04-2014

Quote:
Derp Purple:
Q is no longer a skillshot.

This way Lee mains can't use the skill cap excuse.

How would that work? 908852

Kappa.jpg

Unversable13

The Council

03-04-2014

Quote:
Cant Blind This:
How would that work? 908852

Press Q to mark the enemy and press it again to instantly teleport behind them so you can R them into your team without having to use a ward or flash.

Cant Blind This

03-04-2014

Quote:
*** God Adolf:
Press Q to mark the enemy and press it again to instantly teleport behind them so you can R them into your team without having to use a ward or flash.

balanced

Meddler

Lead Champion Designer

03-04-2014

Quote:
Cant Blind This:
As a lee sin main since season 2 I can say I'm excited, while I do love his early game sometimes having a game thrown because you lack carry potential later on is frustrating.

Would it be possible to know what you're trying to change around? Will his spells stay the same or will they be completely reworked? If it's too early to say that's fine, would just love a reply

What we're currently looking at is much more power curve adjustments than a rework. Changes we've been testing internally are focused on things like ratios, damage amounts, scaling by level etc, not changing the fundamentals of how his skills work.

HuFOHr9aGj

03-04-2014

Oh god..