Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] Map changes.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

01-06-2011

This is only an idea, you can suggest friends and players to refine this idea.

I think the map needed more events beyond the birth of the Baron and Dragon.

I thought of some and I'll list them below:

Geiser - In some parts of the river from time to time there will be an eruption and if any champion on it, it will be thrown into the air. (Similar to the pulverize of Alistar)

Shifting walls - If you stand in various parts of the forest opening or closing roads, champions will have to keep the forest under observation for the lucky or unlucky champion walls can save it to arrest him in an ambush.

Infestation - monsters appear at various points on the map, making the champions unprepared perish. The idea that the base is not affected and the champions will have to collect it in time.

Well I thought about it to give the game a lot of luck and opportunism, of course, also bad luck. It would be interesting to see the times have a game won an upset or see a team recover after a disaster.

The idea also is to make the best League of Legends and unlike others, we must continuously innovate.

Natural elements to the map, it would be a nice thing to have when I see it.
If you have any ideas or does not support all right, feel free to share.

Thanks to all who read it.

Drakial

01-06-2011

Didn't even read this... This is the wrong section. What Champion are we discussing here?

01-06-2011

Please someone move to right section...

Sorry about this.

Skiegh

01-06-2011

The inclusion of luck into a game based on skill and teamwork is a bad idea, no offense. I realize percentages and chances play a role in this game but these sort of additions would make it so you could die or get screwed over because of something that's not your fault at all.

These are things that could be on different maps but certainly not Summoner's Rift.