Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Valoran Video Contest Round Two Winners!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevilNL

01-07-2011

how can a vid win this contest when the information is not even correct/complete Baron also gives you an increase in Attack Dmg and Ability Power

Beddlam

01-07-2011

Maybe start giving these guys a little more time (longer videos)? Speaking at warp speed they only got the most barebones of information in. But good job to both winners.

Kendama

01-07-2011

Production value 0

Cheiron

Huntsman

01-07-2011

Quote:
DevilNL:
how can a vid win this contest when the information is not even correct/complete Baron also gives you an increase in Attack Dmg and Ability Power

There was a limit of one minute for the videos, does it sound like he could get enough information in while keeping the time limit? He was talking quite fast and I am amazed he could get that much in.

Vydelar

01-07-2011

In my opinion, i'd like to see the other videos that were sent in, for I feel that these possibly weren't the best videos to explain the subject in a minute. Just by seeing Magistrate K and A bad idea's minion bestiary, I felt that explained minions/monsters much better than the winner, and gave more viable information for a new player. [The fact that missing super minions and getting nashor's buff wrong notwithstanding since that was an autofail in my book]

Enigma4you

Recruiter

01-07-2011

Quote:
DaWugui:
KuradoberiX not winning is a pile of horse****.

i agree, some of the most creative videos submitted :/

BadgerMd

01-08-2011

can i be frank?
these videos were informative but a little... bland. While it is possible i don't understand the premise of the contest, fast talking and uninspired / unimaginative visuals don't really seem worth the cash value of 5000 riot points. Not trying to piss anyone off, just thought something a little more entertaining would come out of the league of legends community.

Twisted Nether

01-09-2011

I think my video was really good =/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pSe_L7VuU8

Taciturnus

01-09-2011

The guy explaining minions forgot super minions

Hexion

01-10-2011

I believe that the Video done about Monsters and Minions was against the contest rules... but thats ok. why should we worry about rules?
wasnt the rules clear about any video being past 1:03 that it wouldnt even be looked at? i mean i can make a Nice one thats longer than 1:03.