Full crit ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einsteinmc2300

01-04-2010

Let's say we have a lvl 30 summoner.

This summoner can have in his runebook (with the best +crit chance% runes ofcourse lvl 3) up to 20.25% crit hit chance.

Now if you include all the perks of the mastery points. The first row of offense would add up another 1.98% so make that a total of

22.23% crit chance.
and add all of that other mastery points and what do you get? A FRIKKIN UNSTOPPABLE ASHE.

At the beginning of the game if you include that item in the attack>critical hit> first item on list.

That's an extra 12% right? I can't remember.

So at the beginning Ashe would have 34% chance crit.

FROM THE BEGINNING ASHE WOULD CRIT EVERY 1/3 CHANCE (not including her special ability which is +3% crit per level. So make that 37% chance crit .

i.e. ashe pwns if you're a level 30 summoner.

especially if you have a high attack rate + other crit items.

Comments?

Diøs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einsteinmc2300 View Post

FROM THE BEGINNING ASHE WOULD CRIT EVERY 1/3 CHANCE (not including her special ability which is +3% crit per level. So make that 37% chance crit .
Her passive gives Crit Chance every 3 second (When she's not attacking)
3% / 3 sec lvl 1 and 18% / 3 sec at lvl 18 (If I remember well)

Einsteinmc2300

01-04-2010

oh that's right. my bad then.

WarBirth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-05-2010

or you could just play t3 critbook tryn and eat ashe all day long

Avloren

01-05-2010

Critting a third of the time right from the beginning is great and all, but you'd do more average damage (at level 1) with a longsword plus armor pen and/or damage runes, especially considering that Ashe's passive basically gives her a free crit on her first attack anyway, and volley can't crit but benefits from damage. Either way Yi or Tryn is going to do more dps than you at level 1, and either way it doesn't matter because who's stupid enough to stay inside your range long enough for you to auto attack them to death at level 1? And if you're thinking about later levels crit chance really isn't the way to go.

Einsteinmc2300

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avloren View Post
Critting a third of the time right from the beginning is great and all, but you'd do more average damage (at level 1) with a longsword plus armor pen and/or damage runes, especially considering that Ashe's passive basically gives her a free crit on her first attack anyway, and volley can't crit but benefits from damage. Either way Yi or Tryn is going to do more dps than you at level 1, and either way it doesn't matter because who's stupid enough to stay inside your range long enough for you to auto attack them to death at level 1? And if you're thinking about later levels crit chance really isn't the way to go.
Perhaps the full crit idea might work better with twitch?
Because that's true, ashe is a slow character and anyone in their right mind would run away. But if i used twitch with his stealth move at the start, he can get behind the guy, attack fast, crit 1/3 of the time and ??? PROFIT!!!!

Lemt

01-05-2010

I'd probably rather go for crit damage on Ashe. Get critical damage runes, and build her for critical chance and damage.