Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Guide to Resolving Patcher/Launcher Issues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

duRatio

01-19-2011

ftp.wrench-box.com is just a blank space, no files at all
Am I doing something wrong here?

E: I tried using Windows explorer and WinSCP, same results

Eambo

Recruiter

01-19-2011

duRatio, make sure you're typing everything in lowercase (EG: username). If the site has 50 concurrent connections you'll experience issues like that, my only suggestion is to retry at a later time :-( Sorry!

Eambo

Recruiter

01-19-2011

Kellyta, these files are intended for NA users only. If you use this to switch to EU it could cause problems as I don't think the patch has hit EU yet (or has it?)

Riffraffselbow

01-19-2011

Quote:
Eambo:
duRatio, make sure you're typing everything in lowercase (EG: username). If the site has 50 concurrent connections you'll experience issues like that, my only suggestion is to retry at a later time :-( Sorry!

Eambo, as I said on the last page, I've been getting a 550 error. would that be the error consistent with the 50 open connections?

as a side, personal request, could you attach game/data/cfg/default/game.cfg to your next post? pretty please? Still waiting another 30 minutes on the standalone client download to finish, an awful long time to wait for a 6 kB file

Eambo

Recruiter

01-19-2011

Unfortunately I'm at work and not anywhere near my computer. I'll be out of work in another 2-3 hours however.

If you're using all lowercase details and getting issues, that does sound like the 50 users limit :-(

Kellyta

01-19-2011

Patch has already hit EU (I speak for me.. Today, I could patch but it didn't work)

Well, thanks for advice and your help

Eambo

Recruiter

01-19-2011

For those of you having issues accessing my FTP, it should now be restored. Apologies!

moki89

Recruiter

01-19-2011

"The launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application same error again and again

Eambo

Recruiter

01-19-2011

moki, did you follow the instructions and replaced the errored file?

moki89

Recruiter

01-19-2011

yup