A Guide to Resolving Patcher/Launcher Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Italian One

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-30-2011

bump

McHue

07-30-2011

I'm trying to do the automatic fix but it says i need to run the client atleast once but thats my problem, whenever I run League of Legends the League of Legends logo comes up but the client itself doesn't. Now im gonna attempt to download the Riot Beta Patcher because I dont think its actually an errored file thats meesing me up. Any advice would be appreciated.

Dormond

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
My upload speeds are horrible, took me a good 24 hours to upload it this time round :-(

I guarantee you the site is up though, I can browse it just fine. Try turning off your router/modem for 30 seconds, turn it back on, and try again.
Plz someone just help me i'm desperate.i download the game but i sucks at 99% and lowers the download speed at 0kbs what am i supposed to do?

Soulbeatz

08-28-2011

running the game as administrator fixed the "33% patch error" thx

LeexD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2011

Eambo

About no text in game you can help me ?

YayoD

10-30-2011

Strange. I downloaded the FixPatcher and it found no errors. But still the launcher says that it couldn`t run migration tool. Please help

rosinator

11-13-2011

Can't access Wrenchbox to download prepatched game file.

Is this a thing of the past?

ProtagonistBagel

Recruiter

10-19-2012

I keep getting error 0xc1e90006. Can anyone help? It says "failed to download or extract all update files. Please endure you have a stable Internet connection, and that you have sufficient hard disc space. (Error: 0xc1e90006)"
I tried EVERYTHING! I reinstalled it twice, changed the region, ran as administrator, downloaded Adobe Air, and took it off my antivirus list! I also downloaded Microsoft. Net 3.5! Can anyone help. PLEASE!