A Guide to Resolving Patcher/Launcher Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clawmer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

Same as The Italian One, todays patch destroy my LoL

Tim0wnzu

06-22-2011

The Fixpatcher works but everytime it fixes It the next file also gets an error, i've ran the fixpatcher about 30 times now and it loads like a little everytime, I can;t keep doing this plz help

The Italian One

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2011

Hey Eambo, your newest prepatched folder doesn't work. When I put it into winrar it comes up with ! C:\Users\Steve\AppData\Local\Temp\League of Legends-1.rar: CRC failed in League of Legends RADS.clean\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0 .0.0.60\deploy\assets\images\champions\Akali_Splas h_5.jpg. The file is corrupt
! C:\Users\Steve\AppData\Local\Temp\League of Legends-1.rar: Unexpected end of archive
What do I do?????

GoRiLLaH

Recruiter

07-04-2011

Bump.

The link to the LoL RAD file is no longer available.

hobote

07-09-2011

hello you are a man who have fixed my lol thank you.

HellRave

07-12-2011

Haven't played in about a year or so because the patcher is broken, stumble on this awesome help however having to install these massive patches then manually download the files in them over. And when i reach the end if it doesn't work im gona cry because this downloading massive files is killing my download usage :'[

Also I've noticed that they've released a new patcher? to my understanding you need to be fully patched up before u can get it though so what is the point of that if u cant get fully patched up in the first place?!? D:

or can it be implemented mid way? (hope so)

Eambo

07-12-2011

Hi HellRave,

I'd advise just doing a clean reinstall (downloading a fresh copy) as it comes with RADS (the new patcher) - it should be able to patch up to it, but it's probably easier to do this.

The LoL prepatched has been uploaded, and seems to be working.

HellRave

07-12-2011

thanks for the advice Eambo, do I download from the LoL site via my account then the option re-download game? "PC-client" or through your wrench box? if so which file?

Eambo

07-12-2011

I'd advise doing it directly from the site - just redownload the PC Client as you would normally :-)

HellRave

07-12-2011

thanks again, wish i posted sooner haha :]