A Guide to Resolving Patcher/Launcher Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Killer 30

05-24-2011

did you find a issue to my problem

birdbowl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-24-2011

I just did the update today for the new patch and im getting the error client version 1.34.21 is rejected by server. I see a lot of others with this same problem and i was trying to search for a solution in the forums but can not trace it. Can you repost the solution or tell me what the problem is? Thanks

MadameBougie

05-24-2011

Hi Eambo,

First off, wow you must be intelligent! Secondly, I'm having issues with client mismatch (Client version 1.34.12 nor recognized or rejected) and the link you provided on the first page doesn't exist. The site says it's been deleted. I'm sure this has been brought up already, but I just don't have the time to read 40 pages of this thread. If you could help me or direct me to someone you've already helped with this problem, I'd be really happy.

Thanks!

Antoinette

MadameBougie

05-31-2011

Bump, please help us Eambo.

zl iiNsAnE lz

06-03-2011

Hello i need help,
I had been playing league of legends,
Then my computer crashed because of a virus and everything was deleted,
I re downloaded league of legends and the script error comes up
"Time" is undefined, line 485, code 0, and this (file:///C:/Riot%20Games/League%20of%20Legends/html/js/launcher.js)
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

zl iiNsAnE lz

06-03-2011

Quote:
"Time" is undefined, line 485, code 0, and this (file:///C:/Riot%20Games/League%20of%20Legends/html/js/launcher.js)
and Char 6

DeityEHJ

06-10-2011

Thank you so so much for this tool. Easily saved me 6+ hours. <3

Higgzilla

06-19-2011

Great thread, fixed my US client for me thanks.

I don't suppose there's a fully patched EU client aswell is there? or is there a link to one somewhere?

edit: nm it's working now thanks to the tool

Shoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-22-2011

I've been trying to install the EU client and get it working (one of my friends plays EU) for almost two days now.
However, it just does not patch.

"06/22/2011 14:23 [ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends EU\Air\assets\locale\resources-de_DE.swf]"

Both the automatic and the manual fixing method DO NOTHING. No matter how often this file is replaced by either of those two methods, it will always error out again and display this exact same error again in the log.
Multiple reinstalls and two re-downloads of the game and still nothing.
I mean why this file? It's the english client, so it shouldn't be here, and it bugging out shouldn't matter.

Anyway, just installing the RADS patcher doesn't work either.
The small download of that which only replaces the launcher.exe does nothing when started, and the 1,2 GB version will apply to my US client (which is already up to date and working fine) instead of the EU client I'm trying to fix with it ("Extract this and run" is all the download instructions there were for that, any specifics as to how I can make it apply to the EU client instead?).

Maybe it matters how I set up the folders?
Completely working US client: C/Riot Games/League of Legends US
EU Client: C/Riot Games/League of Legends EU

When I started this I just renamed the US Client's Folder and then directly installed the EU client to the other folder next to it.

Not the slightest Idea what to do now.

The Italian One

06-22-2011

Hey, new patch today screwed up my LoL again with the update failing, and I can't play, so can you update your rads prepatched with the Yorric update soon? Thanks. I'm sure I'm not the only one.