A Guide to Resolving Patcher/Launcher Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sgt Koala Bear

05-23-2011

I downloaded the pre-patched version, but now it's out of date and will not update the last patch. help? plz

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2011

Sgt, which prepatched folder did you download, and do you get an error? It should still patch, as it's only like 1 patch out of date.

Sgt Koala Bear

05-23-2011

The RADS patcher, 4th post you made on this thread. When I try to start a game it says that my client version is different from my server version

Sgt Koala Bear

05-23-2011

Oh and I would install normally, but for some reason my hard drives literally disconnect from my computer when I try that, this happened due to the recent fps issues people have been having for unknown reasons

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2011

Did the game try to patch when you opened it?

Sorry for the delay, I was downloading the file myself. I extracted to my desktop, opened it, ran lol.launcher.exe, it patched, and I tried a custom game and just got in fine =-/

Sgt Koala Bear

05-23-2011

The first time when I opened it it tried to patch and it allows me to log in and all, but when I start it says my version is one patch behind

Eambo

05-23-2011

Sgt it sounds like something is blocking the patch or 'skipping' it - as mentioned I downloaded, had a 10 minute-ish patch, then got into a game just fine :-(

Sgt Koala Bear

05-23-2011

So any suggestions?

Eambo

05-23-2011

I'm uploading another prepatched but it'll be up to 2 hours, assuming the network doesn't mess up :-(

Sgt Koala Bear

05-23-2011

I guess I'll wait. Ty for your help, league helps get problems off my mind and I've been having problems recently so it's a lot harder to cope than usual. I just respect what you're doing