A Guide to Resolving Patcher/Launcher Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wh1teRain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain of Dreams View Post
I looked in the Patcher_Lib.
This is the error I found.
[ERROR] Unable to verify source for expansion [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\LolClient.swf]
Quote:
Originally Posted by oLoStEr View Post
04/26/2011 17:31 [ERROR] Unable to delete file [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\Adobe AIR\Versions\1.0\Resources\WebKit.dll]

How do i fix that
Can both of you repost these errors in http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=694509

I can help you faster if I only have to watch 1 thread for replies

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

Most of these files can be found at http://files.wrench-box.com or downloaded with the auto patcher fix - I've uploaded a file I was missing but that should be most/all of them I think :-)

Moizt Bantam

04-26-2011

I'm stuck. The launcher is at 90/92 updating Lol.air, starts copying and remains at 0%
Tried to reinstall and it dont work. Can you help me?

Siegfrost

04-26-2011

Edit : nvm, look like riot has fixed the problem.. i restarted the launcher, and it's all good now =)

HI Eambo..

I am using the current riot beta patcher, I never change anything inside the Riot Games directory.

My current launcher got stuck at patching VOBANK_en_US.fsb
it's stuck at 99% and 0:01 time remaining as what the screen shot attached displays.

I can't use your fixPatcher.exe as it cannot find the file required.

I have tried to download your full RADS directory but i guess that one was last updated for the brand patch, so it's still stuck at the same place.

Then I tried to manually download "VOBANK_en_US.fsb" from your file which has been marked as last modified 26th of april, and replace the one in my directory with yours, but when i open up the patcher again, it's still stuck at the same place.

Can you please help me a little bit here?
Thank you very much!!

Scapegoatie

04-26-2011

BUMP for posts I still see coming up about this subject.

Hapmast2k

04-26-2011

You Rock !!

projectoffset

04-26-2011

Hey Eambo, I'm not sure if anyone's bothered telling you, but I just downloaded this patcher:

Quote:
League of Legends Old Patcher.rar League of Legends Old Patcher - Fully Prepatched Folder 1.0.0.116
And it doesn't work. It says fully pre-patched, but once I replace my old folder, the launcher still tries to update something. I'm not really sure what it's missing or what is out of date, but you should probably reupload the folder again. Sorry.

Niitz

04-26-2011

What if basicaly my instal goes 1% by 1%?

Im using the auto-repair tool, but basically Im downloading all files, wtf is this?

Ive tried reinstalling, redownloading, nothing helps.

Can we get an official reply on this errors plz?

ArtemisClyde89

Recruiter

04-26-2011

OMG your the best.... I was having problem with my item changer messed up my heropak_client and i was able to download a new one from http://files.wrench-box.com i just deleted the old one from the game file and inserted the one i dwnlded and boom it worked... Ive been working at this for hours and couldn't of fixed it w/o you THANK YOU!

Vanderhaven

04-26-2011

Any eta on uploading the fully patched client folder? (old patcher)