A Guide to Resolving Patcher/Launcher Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xTwistedTwitchx

02-17-2011

hey guys. for me i get into the game and everything normal from since the new update when i enter any game it tells me http://i53.tinypic.com/2hn9ijm.jpg and i disable my firewall my firewall serivce and still wont work

Codkaz

02-17-2011

That one worked! Thank you Eambo!

NeeCho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-17-2011

Don't worry, you've done your best. I'll go to my friend home to get the file later. Thanks a lot. I need to rest a bit now, hahahaha..

xTwistedTwitchx

02-17-2011

i jus fixed mine so yh my friend helped me

NoFlowNoHoez

02-17-2011

XOXO thanks eambo. i had to delete the exclude.txt old file first then i manually did the new exclude file.

xTwistedTwitchx

02-17-2011

am getting this error when am loading game it tells me An essential game assets was not found when loading the game _ANIMS_shopekeeper

Please try reinstalling the game. A Guide to help you reinstall should open automatically after closing the window. I did reinstall my game still Error Error from since this new patch this sucks -_-

xTwistedTwitchx

02-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eambo View Post
:::: AUTOMATIC FIX TWO: WINSCP ::::

With an additional program, you can synch for League of Legends folder with the remote one - and I've made a video tutorial on this!

- First, just copy and paste your League of Legends folder in C:\Riot Games\. This should leave you with a - Copy just incase!
- Second, follow these video instructions (Note: You'll need Winrar to extract it. It's a 650MB video compressed to 9MB!)
:: Credits for this awesome programs discovery go to Stralen::

If you use this program and get weird glitches/errors, or it doesn't work

1: Check the status post above to make sure that it's updated to the latest patch!
2: Check the status post above to make sure that it's tested!
3: If it's updated and tested, try again
4: If you try again and it has issues, try a different fixing method.
i get access denied

Maccabee64

02-18-2011

i tried the auto fixes and they didn't work, i am trying manual fix 1 but my problem file is [C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Air\assets\storeImages\content\bundles\ren ekton_single_bundle.png] which i cannot find on the "Index of" List

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

Maccabee: I don't think there is a Renekton bundle this patch, which is why it isn't there. Are you possibly a patch behind?

Regarding the manual fixes, I'd move on to Manual Fix 2 in your scenario, it's a big download but should fix it for you.

Maccabee64

02-18-2011

i can't download the Winrar my computer says it has malware in the file