Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wriggles and its new upgrade, "Feral Flames"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mestergrog

03-01-2014

Quote:
Millea:
Will AP champions ever get a farming jungle item or will you just keep it with AD champions?

There aren't really any AP champions that would rather farm than gank. Many AD/attack speed reliant champions clear well but gank poorly, but all AP junglers seem to have decent ganking abilities: Amumu, Gragas, Elise, Cho'Gath, Fiddlesticks, Maokai, etc.

Cant Blind This

03-01-2014

I still REALLY dislike how it gives attack speed instead of giving a stat that's more useful to most junglers (sure, it's not terrible on a lot of junglers but AD could have been better) but it's an interesting change.

NaliMoose

03-01-2014

I'm honestly scared to see a lee sin with this. His early game is already really strong, his early invade also one of the strongest, now were giving him an item that promotes his already overpowered kit.

Granted, I think the item itself is fine, I just think that this would make lee sin even more frustrating to play against.

Holy Malevolence

03-01-2014

Hehehe.

I feel good about this. Very good (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3665839)

LoLKiru

03-01-2014

Quote:
Cant Blind This:
I still REALLY dislike how it gives attack speed instead of giving a stat that's more useful to most junglers (sure, it's not terrible on a lot of junglers but AD could have been better) but it's an interesting change.

To my understanding its purpose is to be used by junglers who rely on auto attacking alot (Yi, Aatrox, Shyvana, possibly Nocturne, etc)

NaliMoose

03-01-2014

double post >,<

AR Manimal

03-01-2014

Quote:
Solcrushed:
Looks like a bug! Thanks for mentioning this I'll look into it right away

Holy ****, you're alive? I thought you died or something since you STOPPED POSTING IN THE VIKTOR REWORK THREAD.

Teridax68

03-01-2014

Wouldn't it be better if Feral Flare's on-hit effect against champions were to deal physical damage instead of magic damage? Giving every autoattack-based AD champion the potential to deal tons of mixed damage sounds like an itemization nightmare.

Space Wizzard

03-01-2014

I miss season 2 wriggles, you know back when the game was 10x more fun. everything feels so structured and thought out item wise now. its pretty boring

Renaito Yuujou

03-01-2014

Cool upgrade.