Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wriggles and its new upgrade, "Feral Flames"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

02-28-2014

Is there a cap to the bonus damage and healing you can get?

AK MasterMason

02-28-2014

Quote:
Solcrushed:
Clarifying here.

The counter for upgrading Wriggles -> Flare counts the number of large monsters you killed with Maim (Machete, Razors, Lantern.) So more or less counts every monster you killed from start of game unless you started dblade or something.

The counter for determining how much extra damage/heal you gain starts after the upgrade.

Just played with the new wriggles, it seems strong when upgraded, I love the ward range on the upgrade it just seems solid for it's price my only problem is it needs mana regen on hit, maybe nerf another area or increase the price to add to it. I tried it on J4 btw.

PsychoB0b

02-28-2014

Quote:
Solcrushed:
Clarifying here.

The counter for upgrading Wriggles -> Flare counts the number of large monsters you killed with Maim (Machete, Razors, Lantern.) So more or less counts every monster you killed from start of game unless you started dblade or something.

The counter for determining how much extra damage/heal you gain starts after the upgrade.

Well that's a different game entirely, and something that can actually be worked with.

WorstVayneMars

02-28-2014

Quote:
SeargentAnus:
You have now made yi worth a damn.

As if he isn't relevant in Bronze.

Get dunked nooblord.

Linna Excel

02-28-2014

Quote:
KevinDelMarr:
Then they increase the reward for ganking. Like instead of 1 bonus magic damage and 1 increased on-hot healing for kills and assits it grants 5 for kills and 3 for assists.

The new item is a blueprint for further changes.

Why would you increase the reward for ganking if the item isn't intended to gank to begin with?

Moonternity

02-28-2014

Testing it again, it seems champions slain with any item that builds into Wriggles also contributes to the count.

I killed 7 monsters with machete, 6 with Madreds, then I killed a Fiddle, and then got Wriggles and cleared wolves to give me 15/25 stacks, despite only killing 14 large monsters. Then I typed this, cleared wolves again, killed Fiddle again, and cleared wraiths, and was at 17 stacks.

So it seems champion kills count pre-Wriggles towards the Feral Flare stacks, but kills with Wriggles do not? Strange.

Hellioning

02-28-2014

Quote:
Solcrushed:
Clarifying here.

That makes infinite more sense. Still kinda terrible, but meh, at least it's not terrible.

Solcrushed

Live Balance Designer

02-28-2014

Quote:
Moonternity:
Testing it again, it seems champions slain with any item that builds into Wriggles also contributes to the count.

I killed 7 monsters with machete, 6 with Madreds, then I killed a Fiddle, and then got Wriggles and cleared wolves to give me 15/25 stacks, despite only killing 14 large monsters. Then I typed this, cleared wolves again, killed Fiddle again, and cleared wraiths, and was at 17 stacks.

So it seems champion kills count pre-Wriggles towards the Feral Flare stacks, but kills with Wriggles do not? Strange.

Looks like a bug! Thanks for mentioning this I'll look into it right away

Millea

02-28-2014

Will AP champions ever get a farming jungle item or will you just keep it with AD champions?

Knight Auditor

02-28-2014

Potentially new item for my Warwick...? Hoom.