Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wriggles and its new upgrade, "Feral Flames"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VolvoTurbo

02-28-2014

This is kinda ****ed up

Hellioning

02-28-2014

Quote:
Meddler:
Counter starts once you upgrade to Wriggles. It's not intended to be a great choice if you're playing a gank heavy jungler, very much targeted at champs with more desire to jungle clear fast/invade to steal camps.

But that never really happens? The entire point of a jungler nowadays is to gank; even people like Kha'Zix like to gank. I severely doubt you can just tell your team 'hold on for 30 minutes without me, gotta farm up my flame'.

Jack 0ff Jill

02-28-2014

Even with a jungler that isn't focusing on ganking, this item is gonna be such a kick to the crotch for your whole team. 25 camps AFTER getting the gold to even get Wriggles is a lot of time spent in the jungle. Even if you're farming the enemy jungle as well, that's still a long time to get the item to evolve. Seems like getting the item is going to be a detriment to your whole team, including yourself for not picking one of the "Standard" jungle items over Wriggles.

Frayace

02-28-2014

so it says if only maim kills it, does that mean if I consume a monster as nunu I won't get a stack?

lightdragoon88

02-28-2014

Quote:
Meddler:
Counter starts once you upgrade to Wriggles. It's not intended to be a great choice if you're playing a gank heavy jungler, very much targeted at champs with more desire to jungle clear fast/invade to steal camps.

So what champs do you have this item in mind for?

Moonternity

02-28-2014

Quote:
Meddler:
Counter starts once you upgrade to Wriggles.

Well, I just tried it out, and when I upgraded to Wriggles I already had 16 of my 25 stacks... But the way you phrase that makes it sound like that shouldn't happen?

Moobeat

02-28-2014

@Meddler

Is there a cap on the damage / healing?

t4tNoFp4Ve

02-28-2014

Still way below Golem

This "junglers that want to farm on the jungle" concept is so wrong....

Seriously, who wants to farm in the jungle while that Lee Sin rapes every single lane and puts massive lane pressure, everywhere?

DogInRealLife

02-28-2014

I just wonder if it would be significant enough to choose Wriggles over SotL without making SotL completely obsolete.

GodKilleR 999

02-28-2014

I like that the concept, just doesn't seem to be feasible to get and make it useful, 25 camps is a whole lot to begin with and it only starts counting at wriggles (make it madreds at least), also doesn't even give mana back which is kinda meh compared to the other spirit items.