Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi Vault Breaker bug.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Baconhawk

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

03-07-2014

Quote:
MissPennyLaneDC:
That almost exactly what happened to me as well, though my Q never became available again (I was playing an ARAM that only went 29 minutes) I attached my log. I hope this gets fixed soon, I love Vi!

Hey, thank you. We are actively looking into this and hope to have a fix very soon.

HilariousK6

03-08-2014

Quote:
Riot Baconhawk:
Hey, thank you. We are actively looking into this and hope to have a fix very soon.

Still ignoring your fellow summoners?

Katasumai

03-08-2014

Quote:
HilariousK6:

How are they ignoring?

HilariousK6

03-08-2014

For the last 2 days thousands of ppl have been unable to play because of some firewall error. Riot has refused to acknowledge us. They would even say if they are looking into it or not. Yes they still respond to other peoples problems.

chochlate rain78

03-08-2014

This is really starting to irritate me, go stunned while charging my vault breaker, could not use it the rest of the game... This totally ends Vi's ability to be effective in ganks and in team fights. Would really appreciate Riot looking into this and fixing it asap. The crappy thing is it always seems to happen when i am carrying my team and then they blame and report me after.

XwwX

03-08-2014

Quote:
HilariousK6:

QFT anyone who downranks is ignorant of what this summoner is referring to and should educate themselves.

Canadian Marxist

03-08-2014

this seems to happen with ANY ability that needs to be charged if you get stunned in certain ways or die whilst charging. ive heard people compalain about it with zac's e, and graves' q as well as those mentioned in this thread.

Thaxsar

Recruiter

03-08-2014

Wish I would have read these before playing. Was just playing Vi and at about halfway through my game was when I couldn't use her Q skill. Not stunned or killed while charging. Just went to use it while going through jungle and it didn't work. :/

Some English Guy

03-08-2014

bump

Riot Baconhawk

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

03-08-2014

Quote:
HilariousK6:

I'm sorry if it seems I am. I'm really not--I just don't have any answers I can offer you as I work on the skins team, and I don't want to spread false info. Be rest assured we are looking into it.