Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Vi Vault Breaker bug.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Baconhawk

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

03-07-2014

Thanks for the report, guys. Can those of you who encountered this post your r3dlogs from those specific games? (Go here (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/22128450-League-of-Legends-Logs#r3d)for info on how to find them)

Some English Guy

03-07-2014

Context: Died in the middle of using vi's Q, from then on I just could not use her Q until about 45 minutes in to the game, where Q just inexplicably became available again for no clear reason.

Q was registering in chat, in other applications, in the config window as the skill key, and I could even hear the "click" sound as if I had primed the skill for use, but nothing

2014-03-07T23-19-09_r3dlog.txt

Hoist The Colors

03-07-2014

Quote:
Riot Baconhawk:
Thanks for the report, guys. Can those of you who encountered this post your r3dlogs from those specific games? (Go here (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/22128450-League-of-Legends-Logs#r3d)for info on how to find them)

Like this? file:///C:/Riot%20Games/League%20of%20Legends/Logs/Game%20-%20R3d%20Logs/2014-03-07T16-44-20_r3dlog.txt

I hope i did it right the bug occurred when i was charging Vi's Vault Breaker and Soraka used her silence on me after that i couldn't use the ability for the rest of the game

Riot Baconhawk

QA Analyst

Follow Riot Baconhawk on Twitter

03-07-2014

Quote:
Hoist The Colors:
Like this?

Can you post it as an attachment? Click the paperclip up above, then Choose File, select your file, then Upload.

Thanks!

Spares

03-07-2014

So Baconhawk, Since you and your team is clearly ignoring the other posts in this section, I am posting this here even though this is off-topic. What is the real problem behind the connection issue after the loading screen? People are having this problem for 2 days now and there has been 0 response for your side. Can you or anyone in your riot team address this issue already?

HilariousK6

03-07-2014

Quote:
Midstream:
So Baconhawk, Since you and your team is clearly ignoring the other posts in this section, I am posting this here even though this is off-topic. What is the real problem behind the connection issue after the loading screen? People are having this problem for 2 days now and there has been 0 response for your side. Can you or anyone in your riot team address this issue already?

Yo... i dont know if you noticed but im sure riot baconhawk doesnt give a **** about your problems. Or mine. The fact that they are blatantly ignoring us is ridiculus. Hide behind your ****ing computers riot. ****ing trash.

HilariousK6

03-07-2014

There was one thread that got nowhere, but it was a wrenchman trying to help. A ****ing wrenchman, doesnt even get paid and is still willing to help and acknowledge us. Man **** you guys

MissPennyLaneDC

03-07-2014

Quote:
Some English Guy:
Context: Died in the middle of using vi's Q, from then on I just could not use her Q until about 45 minutes in to the game, where Q just inexplicably became available again for no clear reason.

Q was registering in chat, in other applications, in the config window as the skill key, and I could even hear the "click" sound as if I had primed the skill for use, but nothing

That almost exactly what happened to me as well, though my Q never became available again (I was playing an ARAM that only went 29 minutes) I attached my log. I hope this gets fixed soon, I love Vi!

2014-03-07T23-57-09_r3dlog.txt

HilariousK6

03-07-2014

The sad part is most of these riot scrubs arnt even to blame, its most likely some manager saying dont post any replies to these threads for some internal reason. Man go **** yourself.

Anon8792

03-07-2014

Seems this bug is related to charging skills. Seems I broke a Xerath's Q in Aram in a similar fashion. Killed him while he started charging and then he started complaining about his Q no longer working. Mentioned the bug to him and he got annoyed since he was the only poke on his team and I ruined it D: \(*o*)/