Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac client crashing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

juiceghost

04-03-2014

Hufflepuff, try the fix i outlined in the post referenced earlier in the thread. It takes some doing but will get you to 10.9.3, see if it fixes your issues(assuming you're on Mavericks in the first place)

Hufflepuff

04-03-2014

Quote:
Dannamoth:
I'm curious to hear if updating OSX resolves the issue for everyone. Do you folks know if the start of the issues coincide with another OSX update?

I have no installed the Mavericks update. I played a good number of games today - even some ranked because I thought it was fixed. My last game, however, I got dropped early (around 2 minute mark, right as Malphite smote red golem).

I attached the log for the game.

2014-04-03T14-08-38_r3dlog.txt

Edbro

04-04-2014

Quote:
juiceghost:
Try the fix outlined in:

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4402804

Fixed all of my issues and gave me an FPS boost!

Kinda pretty noob at this. Can you walk me through the process? I'm desperate to fix it. I got around 5 crashes in a single game last night. It even was a 4 vs 5 and we were winning.

IceMountain23

04-04-2014

Quote:
Edbro:
Kinda pretty noob at this. Can you walk me through the process? I'm desperate to fix it. I got around 5 crashes in a single game last night. It even was a 4 vs 5 and we were winning.

finally someone who feels my crashing pain ;D

Edbro

04-04-2014

Quote:
IceMountain23:
finally someone who feels my crashing pain ;D

Yeah bro, like I got to plat with a mac client that crashes and a crappy net.
The things I could do with a stable client and a stable net...

Mikhailis

04-04-2014

Yeah man I constantly crash in my games and its really starting to get annoying, I might have to go to my bootcamp side and install League if this continues, without being fixed.

mrharrisment

04-05-2014

I believe I have narrowed the issue down to its source (at least for game freezes).

Each game that I play where I experience the crash, I get "ERROR| >>> EffectHashMap::HashToName - Match not found for hash 0db19fc9" in the r3d logs. Unsure as to what this means, but it is the only common element across the logs when my game crashes. I have attached one of my latest logs where I did crash for RIOT to look over.

2014-04-04T12-14-07_r3dlog.txt

TheHobbes

04-05-2014

Having the same issue. Here are my logs. I'm not very familiar with how logs work, so I hope it's the right info. These should all be from the same game in which I crashed 3-4 times.

IceMountain23

04-05-2014

Bump f*cking fix this riot

soulflame05

04-07-2014

Since the "Super Galaxy Rumble" update, I never had a game without sudden crashes.

Here's what happens:
I enter a game
Then suddenly the screen froze followed by a crash with a bugsplat report.
of course, the client says: "The game has crashed. Please try to reconnect to the game".
I can always reconnect but it happens so often!