Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mac client crashing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GLBuck

03-04-2014

Uninstall-reinstall : Failed
Repair : Failed
Unplugging my Macbook and watching it slowly die : relieved some stress but overall fail.

Faskyy

03-04-2014

All you have to do is change your public DNS!

This can be found at System Preferences>Network>Advanced>DNS, then change the following:

Under DNS server, type in :

Under search domains, type it:

riotgames.com

Hope this helped.

Aboylova92

03-04-2014

I've been having client crashes since the last patch came out. Would love to see riot chime in to see if it's being looked into or not as it's extremely frustrating trying to play.

semperfiordie

03-04-2014

This is getting really annoying and unbearable, every single adam i go into i get a bugsplat. It has caused me to loose 90% of them because that puts my team down a member and the other team can just steamroll past.

Riot needs to at least acknowledge that this is happening and say something.

This has been happening since the velkoz patch.

Ziggy12

03-06-2014

Quote:
semperfiordie:
This is getting really annoying and unbearable, every single adam i go into i get a bugsplat. It has caused me to loose 90% of them because that puts my team down a member and the other team can just steamroll past.

Riot needs to at least acknowledge that this is happening and say something.

This has been happening since the velkoz patch.

SAME HERE!! ... there are like 5 post about this and still no one is helping us... I have lost 95% of the game because of this ... It is annoying

nlrSmoulder

03-06-2014

"Unable to connect to the server. If you have a firewall, it may be blocking the connection. Please refer to your firewall's documentation. Would you like to retry the connection?"
I keep getting this and my firewall's accepting everything that league is giving me. This has been happening ever since 3 major patches ago.

Uguuubear

03-07-2014

RITO HELP
IM HAVING THIS EVERY 7 min per game

ForeverDeathZETA

03-07-2014

Riot, please fix this, or else no one are going to play this game because of the dcs........

JED IV

03-07-2014

Quote:
Faskyy:
All you have to do is change your public DNS!

This can be found at System Preferences>Network>Advanced>DNS, then change the following:

Under DNS server, type in :

Under search domains, type it:

riotgames.com

Hope this helped.

This WORKED!! THANKY YOU!

lolsaywhat

03-07-2014

I played a lot of games this week on my Mac but today was the first time it started to crash and im talking about full blown crashes where i have to restart my Mac. Its funny to because it only happened in 2 of my promo games!!!!! WHY RIOT WHY pls help