Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rethink some guides

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
08-11-2009

I'm sure that sooner or later we will be able to save masteries similar to having multiple pages in a rune book. That way we can tailor masteries to a spellcaster, or a melee with just a push of a button.

Before every game, I build my masteries for one or two heroes. I pick two, because you always run into the issue of someone choosing it before someone else.

If people don't want to put in runes/masteries into their guides then fine, but I find it useful.

redit

Adjudicator

08-11-2009

Uhm, masteries and rune pages are suggestions, just as a guide is - if you want to play the character well, you *should* have these things, but it's not REQUIRED. :-)

Teran

08-11-2009

I would rather give someone more information than they need than not give them enough. People can use my rune and mastery suggestions if they want or they can ignore them altogether, the foundational points my guide is based on are not significantly altered unless skill purchase and item purchase orders are changed.

Solus

08-11-2009

I think the OP isn't terribly bright. It's absolutely moronic to say "Well, this doesn't need to be here because I don't make use of it even though other people do!". Every passing day I lose a little more faith in humanity, god some people can say some stupid things.

Cyatomorrow

08-11-2009

I play Judicator almost exclusively unless I'm pugging, and I have my first rune page and my talent build dedicated to her.

I'm sure other people feel the same way.

Either way, there's no reason to not list rune/talent suggestions. If you don't like them, OP, I don't think it's too difficult to skip that section?