Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Failure: Unable to connect to Pvp.net servers!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimkataa

09-02-2014

I've troubles logging in... From several days (after the newest launcher) appears a massage: "Unable to connect to the PVP.net server"
I'm playing outside NA, but my account is very old and I've never experienced such issues.

Any ideas what's going on?

She Vi Smajaaa

Recruiter

09-02-2014

I got the exact same message after 4.15 patch for the NA server.
I`ve tried every single solution which "can be found here (https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234161-connection-failure-error-when-logging-in)" and none of them worked.
This can be caused by some Riot "sequrity fix" because of the DDOS attacks, but Riot plz! Some of us can`t even play! Fix your own fix.

Notes:
Physically I`m in EU and using Win7.
EU Servers work just perfect.

Anirie

09-09-2014

This problem occurred for me 12 days ago and i made a ticket to the riot support. For 9 days now i've received no answer to what might be causing it. Same thing as some of the previous users wrote, I am from Europe and EU West works fine but NA doesn't let me past the logging on screen and then giving Connection Error - > Cannot connect to the PvP.net.
I have two computers at my place and neither one of them is able to connect, I took my laptop to a friend's house and it connected. I suspect that Riot has blocked my IP after the DDoSing incidents

I've tried every suggested fix out there from Internet Explorer to forwarding ports, changing DNS and requesting a 2nd IP from my internet provider
Keep this threat bumped.

2ndKnight

09-11-2014

Hey There!

I have this problem too running windows 7 here sadly everytime i login i get the same error saying 'Connection Error'
So help?

namir99

09-12-2014

**** this.

Natter

09-13-2014

This has been happening to me for like a month. Riot do your job and fix your servers. I have tried EVERYTHING to fix it.

deycallmegeo

09-16-2014

i've been having these same issues since the latest patch.

omniderad

09-23-2014

Same thing for me, just started yesterday!
Not Mac, I have Windows!

HolyShiitTaco

10-04-2014

HEY EVERYONE!!! I have found a temporary possible fix. I play on a wireless connection to my router and all I have to do is renew my ip address every time I am about to log on. Then after a few matches it will disconnect me again. Anyways just try renewing ip address and let me know!

FatzoFedex

10-05-2014

Im having the same problem, been a few days now and renewing my IP didnt work. i was able to get onto my smurf last night, but now i cant go on my smurf or my main because of the problem