Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection Failure: Unable to connect to Pvp.net servers!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EDG Senpai

06-05-2014

Bump. This problem has caused to accidentally dodge 4 ranked games and makes this game very frustrating to play.

Exarchs

06-10-2014

same here

Loganisbeast

06-20-2014

same

Barasackee

06-21-2014

Same. I reinstalled last night and was able to play fine, but now it's doing it again.

Emiliar

06-25-2014

(1:04 Pm North america 6/25/2014 )

Failed to connect
unable to connect to the server.
if you have a firewall,it may be blocking the connection. please refer to your firewall's documentation. would you like to retry the connection?
.... uhh wtf i turn off the firewall didnt not help at all
must be the server ... someone did experienced the same issues ?

The Mannimal

07-01-2014

I'm having the same problem. However, in my house, I have a main router, and a Time Capsule connected to it, which makes its own network. When I am connected to the main router, I don't have this problem, but when connected to the Time Capsule, which is connected to the router, I get the problem. I'm not sure what to do.

The Mannimal

07-01-2014

I had the same problem, and I did something just now that fixed it. What happened for me is I tried logging into another account, got the same error, closed the game. Then I reopened it, connect to EUW server, and it said it was gonna take like an hour to update, so after 5 minutes I switched back to US server, without closing the game. That said it needed to update, so I closed the game, reopened it, and it no longer needed to update. I was then able to log in, and everything seems to be fine. I'm not sure if it was the other account or changing servers, but one of them fixed the problem.

AndyBoob

07-01-2014

I found the solution... login to your modem ip address, username: admin password: password

change your firewall security to minimum and save it..

now try logging on to LoL

efi

07-05-2014

I just recently started getting the same problem last night. All my connections are fine so I have no idea what's going on. Turning off my firewall worked only once and that was it.

J4CK 4SS

07-05-2014

Hello guys,

Brazilian server needs help from RIOT NA too, since the last patch (Tuesday/Wednesday) a lot of players are unable to log in.

Look this link (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LJyYtRvqebYVctKIU-iLHcaq96XwRJiHTfeFz0D99mc/viewanalytics) and see how many BRs players can´t to play at this moment !!! More than 1100 players ...

Question in Portuguese: Você consegue jogar LoL ? means Can you play LoL ?

Choices:
Sim, tudo normal. means Yes, all normal.
Não, consigo entrar no jogo, mas fica caindo o tempo inteiro. means No, i can login, but its dropping all the time
Não, não consigo nem logar. means No, i can´t login.