the download link doesn't work anymore

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chowsky

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

I had to reinstall my Mac, and didn't Time Machine back-up my apps, thinking I could just re-download 'em.

http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Mac/LeagueofLegendsBeta.dmg gives this:

Oops! This link appears to be broken.
Suggestions:
Go to riotgames.*com
Go to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Search xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for Mac LeagueofLegends Beta
Search on Google:

Arkensth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowsky View Post
I had to reinstall my Mac, and didn't Time Machine back-up my apps, thinking I could just re-download 'em.

http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/Mac/LeagueofLegendsBeta.dmg gives this:

Oops! This link appears to be broken.
Suggestions:
Go to riotgames.*com
Go to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Search xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for Mac LeagueofLegends Beta
Search on Google:
They must have taken the link down then.

Chowsky

01-05-2011

yea figure that.

Arkensth

01-05-2011

Some day Udyr will finally perfect his Tiger/Phoenix stance combo and the Mac version will be released.

Zyphent

01-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkensth View Post
Some day Udyr will finally perfect his Tiger/Phoenix stance combo and the Mac version will be released.
The Mac Client will fade into memory, as Beta testers slowly get weeded out from losing the client and being unable to redownload it, eventually it will fade into the stuff of legends and be forgotten, rumors will tell of the Riot employee Udyr, who will have the only remaining copy of the client.

bwhartmann

01-06-2011

this is precisely why i havent reformatted my computer (not that i really need to). i use my MBP when i go to my friends houses and i really dont want to have to restart the computer and boot into windows just to play a few matches. i literally just close the lid and leave the thing on standby 99% of the time without really turning it 'off' so the restart is more inconvenient than just booting into windows from the get-go.