The Rune Limit.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xailion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2010

Could anyone clarify for me what the current rune limit is? I have 130 T3's and I was wondering if I'll be notified when I reach said limit, and if it will stop me from using IP on runes that won't be added to my collection.

I'm asking because I like to use my 2nd runepage to keep track of the runes I'm currently collecting. I hit clear page, and watched in horror as my 6ish vitality runes dropped to 2. I immediately relogged, and it appeared to fix it, but I'm not sure. Did some of my runes get eated?!?! =P

tg;dr Please stop me from using IP on runes when I reach the cap.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-04-2010

I know of no such inventory cap.

Jazzminkey

01-04-2010

Should be no limit. People in beta had like 2000 runes because they bugged it. It may make your rune storage run a little slower- but there is no official limit.

HideGoSeek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

There used to be a cap of 80 back in beta, that got raised to 250. Not sure if it still exists, but if it does, you're below it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

01-04-2010

The cap was on grabbing runes from the grab bag, not actual inventory.

Xailion

Recruiter

01-04-2010

Ok good, I was worried that I could end up with too many. Thanks guys!