AP Evelynn Item Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iviayhem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

I like playing Evelynn in pugs. Still not sure if she is viable at high lvl play but stealth chars are really good at killing loners and stragglers which is fun. i just played last night and went 31, 3, 12 with her!

My item build has been something like:
amplifying tome + 1 hp pot playing defensive
mejai's
boots 1
sheen
sorcerer's shoes
leviathan
blasting wand
lich bane
zhonya's ring
abyssal scepter

Not sure though. thinking about adding a sword of the occult in there...

What do you pro ap eve players run?

wildfire393

01-04-2010

Void Staff > Abyssal Scepter, as Scepter will let them know that you're in the area because they'll be affected by the aura.

IMSavior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildfire393 View Post
Void Staff > Abyssal Scepter, as Scepter will let them know that you're in the area because they'll be affected by the aura.
depending on enemy build(mr) new mask(mana/life regen / cd / magic pen) could > void

wildfire393

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sAviOrZelda View Post
depending on enemy build(mr) new mask(mana/life regen / cd / magic pen) could > void
Unlikely. If they don't have any added MR, then Sorc boots takes them low enough that the Mask isn't fully effective. If they are stacking MR, it comes in at minimum 20, which brings them up to 50, which makes Void staff equally effective. Plus Void Staff adds AP (increasing her overall DPS significantly) and Mana.

Candesce

01-04-2010

Not to mention that penetration can't lover MR below 0, and comes after the MR penalty of Ravage and the Scepter. They overlap, not stack.

I'd personally question even taking the Sorcerer's shoes - vs. anyone stacking MR, you'd want the void staff, and vs. anyone not stacking MR, the mobility boots are a better choice - you wouldn't get full use out of the sorc boots anyway.

ThePlumber

01-05-2010

I used to buy the mask every single game, because it seems suited for Evelynn. However, I found that it was setting me back from the main pieces I needed to kill people. Sheen is needed as early as you can, and then from there you get AP (I usually work a Zhonyas) and then to Lichbane after you have some decent AP.

Dorans ring and a health pot is a great starting item. Mana regen, hp, and AP!

boni

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candesce View Post
Not to mention that penetration can't lover MR below 0, and comes after the MR penalty of Ravage and the Scepter. They overlap, not stack.

I'd personally question even taking the Sorcerer's shoes - vs. anyone stacking MR, you'd want the void staff, and vs. anyone not stacking MR, the mobility boots are a better choice - you wouldn't get full use out of the sorc boots anyway.
Sorc boots give you an early/midgame advantage, when they're not lvl18 and don't have so much MR yet.