Simple fix for OP carry heroes:

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dredzach

12-23-2009

1k dps? per hit? no problem. I've been reading all the threads, and apparently there is a good counter to this problem:

Step 1: Make sure you pick a bunch of mages or heroes with stuns every game so you can all pop those spells on the superhero and drop him in .2 seconds.

Step 2: Follow each other around the map from level 6 on like a mama duck with her babies, to ensure you will all be there to crush any attempt by the carry to kill you.

Step 3: Pretend the other 4 enemies don't exist. Definitely don't use your spells on them because you need those to nuke their superhero when he charges you. (note, if the superhero is just soloing baron, you might lose the teamfight with this strat -- spells are kinda useful to win those.)

Step 4: To defend against backdoor, you need to stand at your outermost towers (all 3 of them) but you have to stay in a group of 5 too, so ...

Step 5: Oops I forgot something: your team might not do any of this if you use any kind of "Queue" so be sure to premake or argue with them all game to stick together. They will probably just ignore you and feed moar, but hey you can try. If that doesn't work, I heard there's this magical place where you can pick up 4 great players who like to cooperate. I think it's a myth cause I never saw it. Usually it's just a bunch of noobs that don't even want to play right if they could, but you should try to find it anyway, and let me know if you find it k?

P.S. apparently this stuff is a counter to any hero no matter how much damage they do, so if Riot makes a hero do 5k dmg per hit, it's not OP or imba or anything because this stuff 100% counters them!

christensenwas

12-23-2009

just because you keep getting rocked doesnt mean carries are OP. maybe you just suck. accept that possibility, because not everyone seems to have this problem.

railspider

12-23-2009

Cool guide. Now can you tell me how to counter all the QQ in your post?

Big baby.

pimpalicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-23-2009

Very well put, and I too have the same problem with carries that you do. The thing about this game is that casters become unbearably useless late game (except for Annie, that OP *****) since so few of them have hard disables. I really think there ought to be more anti-carry measures in this game. There should be some ultimate item in LoL that acts as a hard disable (like guinsoo's sceptor in Dota), because there's no reasonable way to shut down a carry late game.

HappyBday

Banned

12-23-2009

your strategy fails, sarcastic or not.

renticletape

12-23-2009

Simple fix for OP carries:

1) QQ.
2) Feed the troll 2 divines.
3) 4 Tears of the goddess + 2 vision wards.
4) ????
5) Profit.

dredzach

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by christensenwas View Post
just because you keep getting rocked doesnt mean carries are OP. maybe you just suck. accept that possibility, because not everyone seems to have this problem.
Did I say I had the problem? You sound very upset about this. Are you using OP heroes or something? How about YOU SUCK. Sound good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyBday View Post
your strategy fails, sarcastic or not.
Not my strat. This is the list of simple fixes fanboys claim as a counter.

christensenwas

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredzach View Post
Did I say I had the problem? You sound very upset about this. Are you using OP heroes or something? How about YOU SUCK. Sound good?

Obviously you consider yourself a good LoL player... however seeing what you're complaining about- pretty obvious youre most likely low elo solo queing and have no real understanding about what upper level play is like.

dredzach

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by christensenwas View Post
Obviously you consider yourself a good LoL player... however seeing what you're complaining about- pretty obvious youre most likely low elo solo queing and have no real understanding about what upper level play is like.
This thread isn't about high level play. It's pretty obvious if you use your brain that "teammates not cooperating" means normal level of play, the level of gameplay at which 80% of the playerbase is playing. Your reference to high level play is idiotic. High level play can counter any hero in the game just by STUN-NUKE-NUKE-NUKE-STUN-NUKE all in coordination.

P.S. many people are having this problem.

renticletape

12-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredzach View Post
High level play can counter any hero in the game just by STUN-NUKE-NUKE-NUKE-STUN-NUKE all in coordination.
There are also individual champions who can do that by themselves.

12345 ... 6