Create a practice game section for level 15+ people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nanners

01-04-2010

I can't practice new champs when theres 3 level 5's who just stomp. Practice games are always just stomps due to incredibly stacked teams. I would like to see a level 15+ exclusive room. I know it's just practice, but it's hard to truely practice a champ when the games either me stomping, or me getting stomped.
Have it be just like the regular practice game setup, but just for level 15+s ;o I know I could create a room saying "Only lvl 15+ !!!! " But they're incredibly hard to fill and often it's hard to group all these people into one server. I think a section for this would be better

Teldara

01-04-2010

Play normal games than.

xailion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2010

I hate that too, I usually end up getting kicked from practice games, because no lowbie wants to fight someone with 370+ wins. I always have to practice my champs/builds in normal games because of this.

Also, I really, really, really wish there was a way to filter the display of passworded games. Sucks going through the entire game list looking for the 3-4 un-passworded games, only to be kicked after.

WTB Level/Password filter for Practice games.

Nanners

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teldara View Post
Play normal games than.
I don't want to practice a champ I'm new at in a normal -_-