Rune pages

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NoobFisher

01-04-2010

It is really annoying that we are only able to have 2 rune pages at a time. I know that you can take your runes off to make a new page, but this is extremely tedious and annoying. There is no logical explaination to limiting the number of rune pages. Since im still able to take the ruens off to make the new page that i want anyway. I can use as many diferent rune pages as i want anyway. The only thing that is accomplished by limiting the number of pages that a player can have at a time is that it ruins the enjoyment for the player as they have to spend time doing such a boring task.

For example i curently have a mana regen page, and a crit page. i wanted to have a hp page for when i use 1 of my other favourite champions, however i always have to go and switch the rune pages whenever i want to use him, and often i just dont bother and will use mana regen cos i cant be bothered to switch.

This is a very annoying issue which i think should be changed by either giving an unlimited number of pages, or atleast increase it to 4 or 5 pages max

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

NoobFisher

01-04-2010

thanks that was helpful good to know they are working on this