replay website idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bakasan

01-04-2010

I want to utilize your brains. My website, http://leagueofreplays.com is a news/replay hosting website. I am trying to add new features all the time but I am wondering if anyone here can think of anything new to add to the website.

Well, this post is composed into 2 parts. The first part is about a new feature that i am currently working on. A tournament section where the tournament host can post as many replays of that tournament as they wish and they will be stored in a special section of the website. I want to know what you guys think of this idea and how you think it could be improved/what would be required for it to work.

The second part is just any ideas for new features to the website.

Thanks

~bakasan

HappyXmas

Banned

01-04-2010

it would be a nice way for players to share the replays, especially for tournaments. but i still think there should be an ingame replay system to be saved at player's pleasure

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

Let's get replays before we have replay databases, otherwise people can just post their FRAPses on youtube.

bakasan

01-04-2010

Well, at the moment you can upload commentated fraps to the website. In a way its better then you tube since you can have it all in one place instead of having them in 3-6 different videos and this targets only LoL replays so its sorta specialized.

The actual in game replays wont be coming out any time soon so we are trying to set something up so you can at leas view replays and people can always add comments during the replay if they wish.