Mouse cursor error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elyseth

01-05-2011

Ever since the last patch, my mouse cursor in-game is messed up. If I don't move it constantly, it disappears completely. When I do move it, it flashes and has a square around it that picks up part of the terrain it was last on. This is really starting to make games hard, as I can't tell what I'm clicking, and sometimes it'll take 3 clicks before it registers what I wanted it to do. How can I fix this?

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

This is usually caused by either a trailing mouse, or custom mouse cursor, in windows. If you have either of these, reset them back to default in your control panel.

If this doesn't work, try putting LoL in Windowed Mode and see if the issue persists.

Elyseth

01-05-2011

I just tried it in Windowed mode, and though the mouse stops glitching then, I lose my ability scroll the screen down. I know it's not a trailing mouse or a custom cursor, and I haven't changed anything between the last patch and this one. I've never had this issue until now.