Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA and EU stability update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devil Jy

03-03-2014

hope this rank dc problem wont happen again and ty for the update

CaptainKillSecur

03-03-2014

Screw it, I'm done with league for a while. Uninstalling this unplayable heap until riot gets it in gear.

TugBoatofHorror

03-03-2014

I'm down for jumping ship. Ooohhh new purchase of skins. Can't do anything other than look at myself in the fountain.

z lynch z

03-03-2014

I feel like an ******* now.

z lynch z

03-03-2014

Quote:
rastarogue:
First off, Thank you Riot for working your asses off to try to get your players a better ping and more stable server situation. I understand that these situations take time and I'm not in a hurry.

Secondly to all the people clamouring for a server for the east coast. It's not as simple as setting up a server and turning it on. I know one of the considerations they have to be facing is queue times. IF they split NA, there will be an increase in queue times, especially during non peak hours. Riot has probably done research on this, but I suspect people would rather play with a higher ping, than wait 10-20 minutes to catch a game.

Thirdly, can we please stop bashing and harassing Riot for every little thing. They are doing their best, working as fast as they can. And personally, I would rather see them take extra time and get it right the first time, then rush it and have it be terrible.

Where is the current sever at though? I feel central U.S. would be better than all the way on the west coast.

FI Invade

03-03-2014

every time i join a rank game, my screen blacks out.. just lost 15 lp for it..please

JuniperChuniper

03-03-2014

Guys, i know its hard on everyone, and its really frustrating, but you have to understand riots doing the best they can ATM. We just have to wait and give them our support (mentally) and hope it will be fixed soon. Theirs nothing we can do about it, as for the people who are losing games. Well i suggest playing normal/AI if you are really getting screwed by the lag.

Best Regards to the NA community

Salathiel

03-03-2014

Quote:
JuniperChuniper:
Guys, i know its hard on everyone, and its really frustrating, but you have to understand riots doing the best they can ATM. We just have to wait and give them our support (mentally) and hope it will be fixed soon. Theirs nothing we can do about it, as for the people who are losing games. Well i suggest playing normal/AI if you are really getting screwed by the lag.

Best Regards to the NA community

This guy is right, normals is the only place to play if lag is seriously spanking you. I've had about 4-5 games where lag literally killed our chances of winning. Several games im delayed by 5 or more seconds, I'm stuck at Attempting to Reconnect, or the game goes along just fine till suddenly when we are about to press our advantage win yet another team fight... the entire team lags out and we lose because they push so hard due to the late game Ace. Thanks to this DDoS, I've lost a ranked game where the enemy team had 3 junglers. Yes, three people with smite and up in kills by 3 to 1 and we lost because I was stuck at base nearly the entire second half of the game. I personally don't like being the cause of the loss for my team either by lag or my failure as a teammate.

We all have to realize that it isn't Riots fault, they are just one of many experiencing this problem. I admit in my rages in the game I blame Riot but then I realize it's just a bunch of losers who want to ruin life for the rest of us. So thank you Riot for doing what you can, we know it isn't easy doing what you do and we really do appreciate it. We know that in time you'll find a way to either fix it or lessen the blows of these attacks.

Kitano

03-04-2014

Why am I the only one on the team getting *attempting to reconnect* issues in some games?

DarkDiamond63

03-04-2014

I heard of the DDOS attacks, but shouldnt everyone be lagging? I keep getting random spikes with not bad pings and fps. This is really getting ****ty since its mostly only me thats happeneing. If this continues i probably couldnt play the game even if i wanted to .Please help me.My ping has always spiked up to 500 when i get the attempted to reconnect. Sometimes it wont even let me do anything before the attempting to reconnect pops. This is getting really ridiculous and I would understand if its just all of us cuz the hackers, but its only me. Also i read how ur working with the ISP (not much with tech) whatever, but how does it work? Are "ISP" specific for countries? So would people living in other countries not get treated?