Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA and EU stability update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrexelDragon

03-01-2014

D/c every single game for last 3 months. Had to make a new account so I wouldnt feel so ****ty when teammates rage at me. Are there going to be any re compensation for players in the same boat as me?

I am the poobah

03-01-2014

my new 3v3 ranked team jest went from a 8 out of 9 wining spree to losing 4 games my Zac jump bugd every time i E. riot wen are you going to fix this?

Evalone

03-01-2014

i cant believe this **** is still going on. The game is literally unplayable right now... and the server lag is by far the most frustrating thing to deal with. And yes i know it's server lag... i have 140 ping and 60 fps showing all game long but still getting random delays up to 5-6 seconds between actions and its completely unacceptable for a game that requires instant reactions.

I have been playing this game since the beginning of season 2 and it makes me sad that i cant play it right now and there isn't jack **** i can do about it but wait for riot to get their **** together..

apologize for the language but INCREDIBLY frustrated.

ceering99

03-02-2014

Quote:
Giggle:
stfu 3 weeks of lag is unacceptable

Actually I think they are telling the truth, I have noticed lately that many other games I play are lagging more than usual. Just deal with it and do something else. You could go outside, watch youtube, watch t.v., play on a console, play a board game, go to a movie, you could do many things other than online games. We all feel the pain, just be like everyone else and deal with it.

JayDragonYang

03-02-2014

TY RIOT!!! I'm finally able to get to play LoL again!!

beede

03-02-2014

is anyone else still having problems even logging in?

X1SPX

03-02-2014

I'm getting oddly weird ping spikes. Sometimes it stays at 50 then it rises to even 4000-5000ms
I checked my ms on google it was perfectly fine (13ms average)

beede

03-02-2014

well i have been trying to log in for three hours now even disabled my firewall and tried but it keeps saying it cant connect to the server

keeanbuscus

03-02-2014

http://elohell.org/?ref=2d712c9e2f4f353c2108
free easy way to get riot points! no surveys.

CaptainKillSecur

03-02-2014

Seriously! what Evalone said. Before adding stuff, maybe fix the current problems? Maybe I'm just being impatient. But this **** is getting old. Especially when the enemy gets cheap kills for free when your smashing them in lane all game.