Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA and EU stability update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InquisitorQuixos

02-28-2014

So, I am curious. Why is it that you stopped doing Loss Prevented for ranked matches when the server is unstable and you play entire matches 4v5 with the 5th having dc'd prior to minion spawn?

I Never Feed

02-28-2014

On my way to B1 when it says i have been removed from queue for failing to select a champ so i lost my promo and got sent back to 90 LP for no reason...I know it's not my connection or anything, it's great. The ****ty part is I know Riot won't do anything about it.

Samus Frost

02-28-2014

Hey guys would like to say that the servers are slipping up again.
I've faced 3 dc's so far today and I've also had to loose my last match when I was at first 8-1-4 and then my ping rose up to 700 and would not go ANYWHERE at all. ended up being 10-8-4 because I couldn't do anything but auto and (somehow) picked up the last two kills right before the enemy rushed the nexus on us.
Thought the up-date on how the games are gowing would help since I have played some with 0 lag or dc's a few times.

Water Trash

02-28-2014

It's weird because I will lag like no other and my friend can play with nothing happening to him at all, he lives 15 minutes away from me.

Quizzor

02-28-2014

I first started this game around mid season 2. Loved the game only had about 60-70 ping. Season 3 rolls around now 70-85. Season 4 90-110 and now I am in question whether I want to play this game anymore. I am not an expert on servers or computers. But after 4-5 years and a growing community I think it would be time for some new servers.

The Illusive Man

02-28-2014

And it's back. I know it's most likely your providers instead of your own equipment, but whatever it is, ywith the backing of Tencent there's no reason you guys can't fix it. Money solves all problems and eventually a game is going to come around with better stability and your frugality will cost you more than fixing this issue weeks ago would've

TryHardKorean

02-28-2014

nope this wont do riot u officially suck ****

Tyrant Zell

02-28-2014

If you guys are so SORRY then fricken disable ranked and extend the season! And give us our LP back!

CHITO CHAN

02-28-2014

wats going on... update its no going on... stock in 98 and say failed updated... wtf ... really im burning now... since 5 in the afternoon to now... please fix it

CHITO CHAN

02-28-2014

it taking like ****ing 20 min for tell me failed .. wtf