Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA and EU stability update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NightmareVirus

02-27-2014

Lag spikes are back. Me and my opponent. 98 constant ping when it should be 70. East coast. Pings every 10 seconds or so over 1600 ms. I'm done dude. I'm done. Game causes more stress now than it does fun.

InstaLockNami

02-27-2014

So I was playing an ARAM while waiting for a few friends to get out of a game. I just respawned and had bought items, the second i hit the end of the fountain and turned around to undo them, the fountain turret, MY FOUNTAIN TURRET, HIT ME. If I wasn't playing Nautilus, I would have died. I would have died from my own fountain turret. This has happened twice since the last patch came out. Just figured I'd let you guys know. I really hope you see this one, because it's funny as hell and two, because it should be dealt with as soon as possible.

Charming

Recruiter

02-27-2014

This lag is ridiculous already, I nor other players should have to wait til 3AM or whatever for their ping to be low enough to play.

Kilimanjarospuma

02-27-2014

Just came out of a game that showed 100ping, but clearly was worse than that. Played EZ, but his Q was skipping frames. Just horrible. I dont know whats wrong with the server

Vortex IV

Recruiter

02-27-2014

Won't be long until this starts costing you a lot of people. Step it up amateurs.

KiserSaySo

02-27-2014

I assume another DDOs attack.. because this happens daily now

I bet this doesnt happen at the PLAT and Diamond level

TL Kevbot

02-27-2014

My game just started, couldn't even make it to loading screen. Got the "firewall" error message.. my firewall is off, still cant connect.

Corrupt Angelzz

02-27-2014

ping is pretty high at the moment.

Neo Cyrus

02-27-2014

Why have we been hearing for years that they're "working to improve" the ping to the east? The server(s?) is (are?) in Portland Oregon. That's nearly as far west as they could possibly make it. Instead of BS about how they'll improve ping being spewed year after year, how about some servers on this side of the continent like every other game company has provided since literally the early 90s?

Enough. Tell us why your Chinese Overlords at TenCent won't give you ten cents to buy or rent servers in the east?

EA, renowned as one of the greediest and selfish companies of all time, would be torn a new one if they had 100 ping to their servers permanently... especially if they went down every night due to "DDoS".

No more excuses, we want servers on our side of the planet, not somewhere over 4,200 KM away. Neither my friends nor I have bought any RP since the server problems began and we won't buy any more until there are servers here. Which I guess based on TenCent being TenCent, is never or at best far too late.

I like the game, but I'm disgusted by the company running it.

boociferious

02-27-2014

wow people are really getting upset with riot, i propose you fix these issues post haste instead of worrying about releasing more champions or skins.