Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

NA and EU stability update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Sketchy Llama

02-26-2014

tbh outside of the attacks my ping has gotten better in recent months (low 80s instead of mid 90s), I live near Toronto and have fast internet so I find this great to see. But I agree that you should implement a way to place retroactive loss prevented from the beginning of the issues instead of when you realize there is an issue because so many games slip through the cracks where people should be getting loss prevented and they're not. Its extremely frustrating from the communities perspective that you surrendered because of server issues and didn't get a loss prevented. Another thing that I think would help would be a message in game to tell people there are server issues to avoid people raging at each other for no reason which i see a lot more often than you think.

boociferious

02-26-2014

yeah i might just go back to playing super street fighter IV online rather then deal with the constant i'm sorry from riot followed up by having more of my games ruined by ddos attacks.

LesbianRainbow

02-26-2014

Quote:
Giggle:
stfu 3 weeks of lag is unacceptable

YOU DA ***** THAT TOOK GIGGLE gtfo!!! I wanted that name........

NotSoEvilDead

Recruiter

02-26-2014

Quote:
sonicdeathmonk:
We are in agreement that we have been slow to get messaging out on this, the team has come up with a new process that includes a forum post by the system admin or network admin who responds to an issue for every live service fix. Hold us accountable, we are going to get better at this.

Serious question, how exactly should we hold you guys accountable? The servers have been absolute garbage for the majority of 2014, and no amount of fan-involvement is going to change that. No signs the servers will be better any time soon. What exactly am I supposed to be holding out hope for?

Your evil cat

02-26-2014

Riot serious question:

How are you going to deal with any reports that are an indirect consequence off giant server lagg. I personally think any reports for feeding/assisting the enemy should be suspended for now. I myself got 2 reports on me already for having to play with 500 ping and not being able to be usefull for my team at all. I doubt i will get banned for it but still it sucks

Second question:

Why do you guys never give out any free Ip boosts or even a little bit of rp to compensate the insane server lagg lately?(like you used to do back in the days) I fear if you dont people will start leaving the game.

P R I M A L Z

02-26-2014

this was three freakin days ago whats going on?!

Janna Bot

02-26-2014

Quote:
SwagasourusRex:
this was three freakin days ago whats going on?!

Rome wasn't built in a day.
It's slowly getting better.
Chill the **** out.

Mauu5head

02-27-2014

Basically, Riot's Response: http://youtu.be/9u0EL_u4nvw?t=9s (http://youtu.be/9u0EL_u4nvw?t=9s)

lol

Shokujinki

02-27-2014

Me too, I had no idea about the DDoS's until recently I thought it was because i have so many computers in my house haha.. ;_; Also is stat hacking a thing in league? A week ago I saw a level 1 Vayne that had like 1k MR and Armor at level 1. But I went and looked at her match history and it had no sign of her/him using hacks at all O.o

Trumpet

Recruiter

02-27-2014

Are you guys considering legal action, as it isn't effecting just you so you could probably pool with other companies to tackle these guys with like the FBI or something?