NA and EU stability update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenji Chang

05-10-2014

IT's T3H 3ND OF T3H W0RLD!!!!

Noctix

05-11-2014

Any updates on when the high ping issue many people are experiencing will be fixed?

Marneus Calger

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctix View Post
Any updates on when the high ping issue many people are experiencing will be fixed?

^ My ping is 79 higher than what is normal.

Richard Pump

05-13-2014

I've been lagging very hard past three games. I usually see the action happening, but I can't move. sometimes it says attempting to reconnect. I asked and it's not just me in the games I was in. Is this server wide?

Oklahoman

05-13-2014

Hey players! Follow @RivalsLeagues on twitter for League of Legends Tournaments for $$$!.!!

Takudo

05-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Pump View Post
I've been lagging very hard past three games. I usually see the action happening, but I can't move. sometimes it says attempting to reconnect. I asked and it's not just me in the games I was in. Is this server wide?
Same here, every game I get that message. Sometimes the whole game crashes and all remnants of that game disappears. Sigh makes me not want to play.

helaar

05-13-2014

All of this talk of server crashes and bugs is making me depressed, so I will share something with my fellow leaguers. Make money and play the best game in the world at the same time!!!! How you ask? Click the link below and find out!!

http://myonlinetask.com/?task=101344

MyLifeIsRandom

05-14-2014

I've been having ping/latency issues since about a week before the patch where Braum was delayed. It's better now, but my ping is still about 30-40 higher than it ever was and should be. Only LoL has any latency issues for me, and at times my ping can rocket up and freeze me. Please get this fixed soon, as it's been weeks now and I've heard nothing about Riot's plans to fix or address the issue. No extra bandwidth is being used by folks in the home, either. Same as always, just now Riot's servers seem to be messing their pants.

hosoyo1

05-14-2014

i need help my league takes 2267 hours to load

PLEASE HELP

ChevalDeFrise

05-14-2014

"Same".. I have played multiple games at an unusually high ping since the last patch. Being on the East Coast it is difficult enough to out farm/play those who have lower ping being closer to the west coast but now putting east coast @ a 175-200+ constantly is just absolute rubbish and makes my play experience horrific. A company that made over $600M dollars last year should be able to afford a better service/gaming infrastructure then what is currently available. Not even going to dive in to the 10 Drophack games that just magically disappear and act as if they never happen when I am doing promos and/or far ahead of the other team. Are there any plans to address any of this or is this something to be expected for years to come from Riot because it is all I have known the 3 years I have been playing League.