Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Renaming to Rabadon's Deathcap explained

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GirlsInDaTruck

Senior Member

01-05-2011

Rabadon, is an anagram of Bandora. An instrument.

A Bandora is sometimes played by blind beggars.

Surgeon Shen is seen working on someone with bandages on his head, perhaps working to revive them?

Can we expect the blink monk?

It'd certainly be unexpected. But we should expect that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zzbzq

Senior Member

01-05-2011

Quote:
GirlsInDaTruck:
Rabadon, is an anagram of Bandora. An instrument.

A Bandora is sometimes played by blind beggars.

Surgeon Shen is seen working on someone with bandages on his head, perhaps working to revive them?

Can we expect the blink monk?

It'd certainly be unexpected. But we should expect that.


There is like a angel or demon or something named Abadon in Christian(?) mythology. Probably in like Dante's Inferno or something. Anyway, heavy metal nerds love to name things Abadon, it's kind of like Alucard or weabu names. So this is just that with an R in front of it. It's almost as bad as when some hipster tried to name it Banksy's Deathcap.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hyphinated

Member

01-05-2011

Bandora is also the original name of

96627


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the journey

Senior Member

01-05-2011

Quote:
zzbzq:
There is like a angel or demon or something named Abadon in Christian(?) mythology. Probably in like Dante's Inferno or something. Anyway, heavy metal nerds love to name things Abadon, it's kind of like Alucard or weabu names. So this is just that with an R in front of it. It's almost as bad as when some hipster tried to name it Banksy's Deathcap.


Yo, BACK OFF.

Bansky's was a million times better and deep down, you know it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

syN JubbaNubba

Senior Member

01-05-2011

Quote:
Gran Zorro:
Bandora is also the original name of

96627


Gogo Map Awareness!!!!
XD


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zzbzq

Senior Member

01-05-2011

Quote:
the journey:
Yo, BACK OFF.

Bansky's was a million times better and deep down, you know it.


Hipster.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metadigital

Senior Member

01-05-2011

Quote:
zzbzq:
There is like a angel or demon or something named Abadon in Christian(?) mythology. Probably in like Dante's Inferno or something. Anyway, heavy metal nerds love to name things Abadon, it's kind of like Alucard or weabu names. So this is just that with an R in front of it. It's almost as bad as when some hipster tried to name it Banksy's Deathcap.


Abbadon*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liquidone

Senior Member

01-05-2011

Quote:
zzbzq:
Hipster.


Oh look.


1