Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

First Win of the Day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uaica

01-04-2010

has anyone else had a problem with not getting the xp/ip boost for first win. I have 3 wins for today and no first win and it has happened to me before where i didn't get a first when of the day boost.

JonTehKnight

01-04-2010

I believe it's on a 22 hour rotation, so if hasn't been that long since your previous First Win of the Day bonus then it won't come into effect.

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

01-04-2010

SgtJon is correct. The first win of the day doesn't always correspond to the start of a new day. I believe it happens 22 hours after the last time you received a first win of the day bonus.

Running Naked Fat Man

01-04-2010

22 Hour Rotation. Not start of day.

shruik4n

10-08-2011

hey i havent recieved my first win of the day for 2 days now, it keeps saying first win of the day is availible but im not getting it, please help me because i only use IP and this is gonna be a low blow

CaptCrit

10-08-2011

Quote:
Jesse Perring:
SgtJon is correct. The first win of the day doesn't always correspond to the start of a new day. I believe it happens 22 hours after the last time you received a first win of the day bonus.

Yeah but FWotD is bugged right now where it is always showing as available even when it's not. After 22 hours though you will receive it