Caitlyn, The fail sniper!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZamielVanWeber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

"Accuracy" is a cute concept, but you seem to forget 2 things: setting and balance.. "OMG snipers should be able to 1 hit-kill." Okay, but when was the last time a sniper took on a man who transform into a giant demon bird? Or a tiny stealth mushroom dropping assassin in a space suit?

Also, ideas are nice, but making every champs OP just so they would seem "accurate" is both stupid and pointless.

Bamberger

01-05-2011

her ult should be like an anti tank shot considering snipers are armor peircing it should do my dmg for however much armor the target has and it should not be able to be blocked by somone else

YerroFever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

I haven't bought her yet, but from what I've seen, Cait is an amazing carry and assist. The last game I played, the Cait got 17-3-11. The difference between yesterday's Caits and today's Caits is incredible. I think you just have to get used to her play style before you can eat faces with her.

Be patient and play her for a few more rounds and get used to her

ebasi

01-05-2011

Even Urgot is a better sniper than Caith! He can penetrate the armor, he can spam it, and he doesnt miss(the most important thing)...
And yes, ill go play again with Urgot, cuz Catlyn sux and fails in her role to snipe out ppl's head. I just want a IP refund so i can get another champion that is more fun. MF for example, or Kog'Maw(who still can snipe better than Caithlyn).