Caitlyn, The fail sniper!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

01-05-2011

Ultimate of Corki is better!

Missle Barrage

"Corki fires a missile towards his target location that will collide with the first enemy it hits, dealing damage to units around the target. Corki stores one missile every 12 seconds up to 7 missiles total. Every 4th missile will be a Big One."

This is the skill that makes Corki who he is. The missle itself does average damage for a skill, though it has incredible range, a near-instantaneous cooldown, and even has a little AoE when it encounters an object.

"My comparison with Corki is that his magic hit the first champion and cause damage in area and ur cooldown is very fast to charge."

What makes me sad is that the ultimate Caitlyn can be blocked by another champion, she is vulnerable while charging, its cooldown is too long and the mana cost is too high, not to have any benefit. What is the only benefit? Able to choose the target and hits it. But it does not! Because...( read again the part in bold... ) Sniper? Where? Caitlyn after hit another champion ( "Opps my bad, im fail sniper!" )

Mr Testiclez

01-05-2011

Corki blows. Caitlyn blows. You blow. Have a nice day.

Niggerrrr

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01021983 View Post
What makes me sad is that the ultimate Caitlyn can be blocked by another champion, she is vulnerable while charging, its cooldown is too long and the mana cost is too high, not to have any benefit. What is the only benefit? Able to choose the target and hits it. But it does not! Because...( read again the part in bold... ) Sniper? Where? Caitlyn after hit another champion ( "Opps my bad, im fail sniper!" )
This is a valid statement though. It upsetting how bad this ult is. When it has such potiental.

She should be able to hit anyone on the map from anywhere. And it shouldnt have a charging time. It should go instantly.

Zax Underdark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Charge time makes sense Sniper need to line up the shot but the block is bs for the low ass dmg

Loranus

01-05-2011

Im sorry this isn't CoD guys no such thing as Quick Scoping in League of Legends unless your Ezreal. The ability ALWAYS hits its target unlike Corki's that can miss and if you got another champion taking the shot which most likely be the tank means hes not holding off your Damage Dealers from someone else. Whats her second ability a root? use it use your Ultimate you hit your target. It was said in the Champion spotlight Really good early game not the greatest late game you play her to play a quick pushing game. The ability has a ridiculous AD ratio right now considering its a 1 AD gives you 2 Damage on the ultimate from what i've heard and you know what if your taking a shot like that from the open and maybe not far back with an angle so they have trouble seeing you tough luck to you at the max level its range is 2200 thats 800 Less than Lux's Finales Funkeln that isn't too bad range wise. If you have mana issues with it pick up something like Manamune it gives you mana builds up your mana pool and gives you AD for the mana your getting that builds up her Q and her Ultimate the 2 abilities your using for damage most while allowing you to worry less about your mana.

I don't know why your complaining and saying Corki's is better if you don't like her but like Corki play Corki.

Crisagrm

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zax Underdark View Post
Charge time makes sense Sniper need to line up the shot but the block is bs for the low ass dmg
I agree. A real sniper takes time to line up the shot but a real sniper uses a real sniper rifle with armor piercing rounds. Let the shot pass through people and hit it's target if the cooldown and mana cost are going to stay up so high.

sentrix

01-05-2011

I've seen a few good Caitlyns, meaning there's something wrong with you.

The champ came out yesterday, and you expect to own with her from the get go.

01-05-2011

My point is, there cooldowns, mana, charging, low damage ( for a ultimate ) for in the end to hit the warrior who is on the way, instead to hit the real target.

I named Corki, because the ultimates are similar...

Sorry if you or anyone felt offended in any way. I'm just giving my feedback

ZhadoTom

01-05-2011

I've found her ulti to bug alot, dunno if its just me, it'd be at level 2 so should do around 400 I aim it at somebody with who has no armour items and it comes up that it did a crit of 180 and its always 180, no more no less, happened twice in one game earlier, it just seems to do no damage whenever I use it. Infact I just find the damage for most her abilities is abit disapointing, her traps are just a slightly better verson then nidalees, best thing shes got going for her is her passive and her basic attack range. I

Drahzaar

01-05-2011

ya i've done some ults where it really didnt' do much damage at all. i mean it seems like it karthas' ult would be better since you'd just snipe everyone and do more damage...