Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nom Nom Nation's 5v5 tournament (PRIZES)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nom Nom Noobobob

02-23-2014

Welcome to the NomNomNation's 3rd 5v5 tournament!

We at NomNomNation are holding monthly tournaments of the highest quality for you to participate in! In the future we may expand to weekly or bi-weekly tournaments depending on the popularity of the tournaments which may include other game types, Low elo only, or high elo only (based on your suggestions). So please show us your support and send us your suggestions so we can bring you the tournaments you want when you want them.

Info:

Type: 5v5 double elimination, Friday's rounds are best of 1, Saturday's rounds are best of 3

Date: Friday 10/31/2014 at 8PM EST (5PM PST), Saturday 11/1/2014 at 7PM (4PM PST)

The Top 4 teams from Friday will move on to compete in the finals on Saturday.

The Games on Saturday will be streamed, commentated, and uploaded to YouTube.

Rules:

1. You must have a team of five players available for the tournament. (NA only)

2. You are allowed three subs.

3. Players from all divisions are allowed.

4. On the day of the tournament you must be in the "NomNomNation" chat room on league ready 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the tournament.

5. Games will be tournament draft games created by the team captain. The team captain of the winning team must report at the end of the game.

6. 15 Minutes of pause time are allowed per team.

7. Sign ups will be taken up until the day prior

8. Be respectful to all participants.

Not complying to tournament rules may result in a warning or disqualification as judged my the tournament host.

Prizes:

1st place: 3200 RP & Triumphant Ryze skin for every player

2nd place: 2400 RP per player

3rd place: 1600 RP per player

4th place: 800 RP per player

Other:

If you have any questions you can contact Nom Nom Noobobob in game or post in the comments below. Thank you for participating, applications are below you will be notified within 24 hours of your acceptance

http://thenomnomnation.enjin.com/

To check out past games you can check out our community stream at:
http://www.twitch.tv/nom_nom_noobobob#/nom_nom_noobobob

Or our Youtube channel at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIvDL-iSR2b-X5UNiT38HOQ

If you want to put your opinion on the type of tournament you want to play. please vote at our poll here:
http://www.strawpoll.me/1449774

Nom Nom Noobobob

02-23-2014

Also check out our stream at http://www.twitch.tv/nom_nom_noobobob/#/nom_nom_noobobob/.

we stream daily and will livestream and record the final rounds of the tournament!

Nom Nom Noobobob

03-01-2014

Sign ups are going great! we already have 5 teams in. remember to apply soon to ensure your spot!
oh and bump

Nom Nom Noobobob

03-06-2014

bump

Nom Nom Noobobob

03-09-2014

bump

Cabule

03-10-2014

So why are you starting so late? Because I would like to do this but I don't wanna be up all night. I went to a tournament with some friends that started at 1pm and we were playing until 8am the next day which sucked. It was single elim and 19 teams. How exactly is this gonna work?

Nom Nom Noobobob

03-12-2014

it starts late so that it is best for everyone across the NA server. It is later than I would want as I am on the east coast. however a team from the west coast would be starting at 5pm still later than 1pm but I assume more people would be open to having a late night (I only expect it to last until 11-12pm EST unless there are unforeseen delays) than to playing when they have work during the day. Thank you for your concern though if there is anyone else who agrees please tell me so I can adjust the times for the next tournament we hold. And if needed I may bring the times of this tournament up an hour or two if requested enough and of course with the permission of the teams who already joined.

Nom Nom Noobobob

03-14-2014

bump

Lilmk

03-16-2014

About how many teams are going to be in it?

Omega9425

03-17-2014

hey so i have been looking for a tournament and this one looks great for me are there any more specific details that i should know about I'm looking forward to signing up