Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

artificer

01-05-2011

Why I cant find Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks in the store?

Controlled By Me

01-05-2011

It was a Halloween (Harrowing) special. He's no longer available.

See http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=123056 for more information on skins.

artificer

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Controlled By Me View Post
It was a Halloween (Harrowing) special. He's no longer available.

See http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=123056 for more information on skins.
So it might be back next Halloween?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-05-2011

Almost assuredly not, they had Xmas skins last year, and this year those skins didn't come back, instead another batch of skins was released. They're limited ed skins, so you can feel cool about having them once you buy them, not 'well someone can probably get them in the future.'

Rhetorical Hippo

01-05-2011

It was announced with the release of the Halloween skins that they would only be available for that limited time then they would be permanently retired. Expect more of the same deal with some custom, holiday skins as the opportunity arises. Especially April Fools day!

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-05-2011

It is still possible that they'll allow a contest winner to receive a limited edition skin, but for the general public (99.999% of us) it's out of our grasp.

Clavius Silva

06-20-2011

That's so mean that I have to look at that cool skin every time I play fiddlesticks... I just started this game! oh woe!

y2khippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-20-2011

Even if you follow referral programe to the extreme and some how manage 5,000 new players into the game to Permanently unlock all content, there is a condidtion that it Excludes tournament reward exclusive skins.

You may aswell keep going to get the 10,000 mark to make the trip to Roit HQ and ask Tryn personally.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-20-2011

The 'tournament reward exclusive skins', I'm fairly certain, is only pertaining to skins along the lines of Triumphant Ryze, that is awarded to tournament champions; don't quote me, but I believe you should still get the limited edition skins (though 5000 is a _lot_).

PnoyStyle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-21-2011

so they generally dont give pout the same skins on the same holiday .. like pumpkin head 2 years in a row.. thats a good idea .. braggin rights i suppose.. so is it a yearly thing for holiday skins?? or whenever they decide to put some out?