Team Looking for a Gold+ Bot lane

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pudash

02-24-2014

IGN: Pudash
Role: Support
have skype: Yes
Experience: I have played on and off for three years but only started playing ranked games near the end of season 3.
Why we should chose you: I am a friendly player who is looking to continue to improve. My schedule is pretty open and it is flexible. I can joke around but still understand that sometimes a situation calls for a more serious attitude. I am able to take criticism and still maintain a positive attitude.

WDF Nagoto

02-27-2014

Bump for a competent Bot Lane!

HMS Azure

02-27-2014

IGN: HMS Azure
Duo partner(don't leave if solo applying): none but have one who may join
Role: ADC
have skype: SwagMustDie
Experience: playing since mid season 2
Why we should chose you: I think as the game has evolved adc has gotten weaker from a solo queue standpoint because teams don't really peel as a coordinated team would but I win my lane 90% of the time regardless of the support & I'm looking for a team to continue getting better with and possibly learn how to carry games with.

Peter the Feeder

02-27-2014

IGN:Peter the Feeder
Duo partner(don't leave if solo applying):
have skype:yes
Experience: played since s2 and had 1 team before this
Why we should chose you: I adapt well to different circumstances and i never rage

WDF Nagoto

02-27-2014

Bump for apps!

Sexual Healing

02-27-2014

IGN: Sexual Healing
Duo partner(don't leave if solo applying): Geaux Juice (adc)plat 2
have skype: Yes
Experience: Yes
Why we should chose you: We're an experienced bot lane duo that play a minimum of 20 hours a week as a duo lane. We're willing to try out a couple games to see if it's a fit or not.

WDF Nagoto

02-27-2014

B.b.b.b..buuummpp

zzPinoyzz

02-27-2014

IGN: zzPinoyzz
Solo Applying
Have skype: Yes
Experience: Been an avid and dedicated LoL player for almost two years.
Why should we choose you: Well I posted a thread looking for teams and Nagatoo replied so i wanted to repay the favor of thanking him by posting here. Furthermore I think my capabilities of being an adc are truly remarkable. I also am a very supportive team player. For instance, everyone make mistakes in the game and its ok. As a player of a team game we need to stick together and get through the ups and downs of it. I enjoy to play because of the many experiences I go through and learn throughout the game. And as always, thank you for reading!

Quacktical

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2014

IGN: Quacktical
Solo Applying (can play adc and support, but adc is better)
Have Skype: yes
Experience: Been maining adc since season 2, and I've played since pre-season 1. I have founded and led several teams in various tournaments such as IvyLOL and go4Lol. Now I'm looking to sharpen up my individual play. I bring a mature and level-headed perspective to the bot lane.
Why should we choose you: I have crisp mechanics and good decision making in lane and an in team fights, and I'm also able to rotate well and make the right calls in mid game if shot-calling or team input is needed. I communicate well and bring a lot of game-knowledge to the table.

Medlif

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

02-27-2014

IGN: NVD Iriz
Duo partner(don't leave if solo applying): NVD Linc
Role:Support
have skype:**** yea
Experience: Mid S2
Why we should chose you: I play a sick as **** thresh. That and my Duo is Gold 4 on promo, hes an all around player, we've been playing games with each other for years now. Great chemistry.