Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LaLuna's MidDay Cafe V2 [OPEN RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask kog maw

02-23-2014

Quote:
SerpantsEmbrace:
((I'm sure Kog'Maw could do so easily.))

((You flatter me. I think, I'm not sure.))

Quote:
Kuronan:
(( I think the 500 gold rule is addressed to Mundo, Kog'maw, and Cho'gath... ))

((Oh stop exaggerating, I'm not that hungry silly.))

Script Lord

02-23-2014

Quote:
Ask Quinn n Val:
"I make him come with me everyday." She smirked, putting emphasis on the make. "I can't let him sit around eating all day and getting fat when I need him to be in top shape right?" She chuckled lightly and pet his head.

Valor moved his head into the pet slightly but otherwise didn't seem interested in what the women were discussing.

She couldn't help but laugh a bit in amusement at Quinn's remark about Valor, as she conjured the mental image of a more obese Demacian eagle struggling to fly above the ranger's head.

"Oh gosh, I just imagined what he might look like if he was fat! He wouldn't be as helpful if he were having to put all of his energy into just staying in the air."

Her cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling so much, but it was the good kind of hurt.

Vinsancenara

02-23-2014

Quote:
Ask kog maw:
((Oh stop exaggerating, I'm not that hungry silly.))

((maybe no, but the el' diablow is free for now.))

Ask Quinn n Val

02-25-2014

Quote:
Script Lord:
She couldn't help but laugh a bit in amusement at Quinn's remark about Valor, as she conjured the mental image of a more obese Demacian eagle struggling to fly above the ranger's head.

"Oh gosh, I just imagined what he might look like if he was fat! He wouldn't be as helpful if he were having to put all of his energy into just staying in the air."

Her cheeks were starting to hurt from smiling so much, but it was the good kind of hurt.

Quinn chuckled "And that's why I can't let him do whatever he wants." She poked his belly. "He'd be fine if he was out in the wild but he's much too domesticated now so I have to keep him working. Sometimes I just wont feed him so he'll have to go out and hunt for his own meals."

PSYCOsanches589

02-25-2014

((already dead?))

Vinsancenara

02-25-2014

((i guess so))

PSYCOsanches589

02-25-2014

((ironic, you never replied to my last post by the way.))))

Vinsancenara

02-25-2014

Quote:
PSYCOsanches589:
"I will!" he took a seat at the bar

((What am I supposed to say?))

"Ever wonder if changes will be good or bad?"

All AFK IdraSol

02-25-2014

Zac enters the cafe, looking for something to eat. His large green form jiggled with each step. "Yo!" he calls as he enters the cafe, smiling happily at everyone.

Vinsancenara

02-25-2014

"Hey Zac, what do you think of the new place?"